Answered Regarding remove account

Status
Not open for further replies.

haori

Aug 25, 2013
I think today, I would like to unsubscribe from the site of anime-sharing.
However, I do not know the confirmation code. I'm having problems.
Please excuse me but, Can you tell me a confirmation code?

My English is not good but hope it doesn't cause any toruble.
I am terribly sorry for troubling you but thanks for your consideration.

The confirmation code is sent to your email address upon request for account deletion. It is uniquely generated only for you and is not shown to us. Please check your email inbox, as well as spam/junk folder, for an email from the account deletion system containing the code.

Upvote 0
The confirmation code is sent to your email address upon request for account deletion. Please check your email inbox, as well as spam/junk folder, for an email from the account deletion system containing the code.

Your reply, thank you.
After reading the reply, I filled out the confirmation code other than the screen of account deletion.
However, the email did not come.
I tried pushing also submit. However, the email did not come.
Not only email inbox, I check the spam / junk mail folder.
However, e-mail did not come.

When changing the e-mail address, e-mail is automatically generated.
Therefore, in order to confirm that the email comes, I changed the e-mail address.
The e-mail came. E-mail account deletion did not come.

Upvote 0
Hmm, around the time of your post, there were unsent, queued emails in the system. Now they have all been sent. Probably one of them is the email that contains your confirmation code; please check your email inbox and spam/junk folder once more. We will look into the matter to see if there is anything technically wrong on our side.

Upvote 0
please check your email inbox and spam/junk folder once more.

Thank you for me to reply again.
Look at the reply, it was confirmed spam / junk mail folder and the Inbox again.
E-mail e-mail address change had arrived.
Wrote one Activate Membership, e-mail had arrived.
Is this the will of the e-mail of confirmation code?
To try, ID of the e-mail, I filled out the confirmation code it.
However, wrong confirmation code was displayed.

Upvote 0
[MENTION=64811]haori[/MENTION]; Apologies for the late reply. We've looked into the matter and verified that the email containing your confirmation code should have been sent. There are three points I would like to assert here:

• When I wrote my previous reply, our server had emptied its periodically queued emails. However, when I wrote the reply before that (i.e. my first post in this thread), we still had some unsent/queued emails. This means that your email was within that queue, and by the time I wrote my previous reply, it had been delivered successfully.
  • If you had requested a confirmation code to be sent to a certain email address and then changed the email address you use for your forum account, of course you would not see the confirmation email in your new email inbox. Additionally, it is possible that by doing this, and/or in the meantime, your confirmation code had expired and become invalidated.
  • We confirmed that as of roughly two weeks ago the account self-deletion system worked just fine. Nothing changed on our end in the interim; therefore, we conclude that it is most likely something on your end.
I would suggest that you retry the process and get a new confirmation code delivered to your new email inbox.

EDIT: We've reset your account status. You should now be able to request a new confirmation code. Just go to the process you went through before, and a new confirmation code should be delivered to your email.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks