Answered Posting links in request forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

stardice

Jul 24, 2012
Sorry if my question is a little disturbing but just to make sure I follow the rules correctly.

I understand that to post the links or starting threads in download section require uploader status, what about in request section? Can I just post the links I found to help those whom request were not filled?...In fact, I response to 2 requests already with the links i checked available and given a credit from where I found them...But is it's against the rules, I'll definitely delete the posts.

Thanks in advance:)

I think it's fine if you post links to a file that someone didn't reupload, since a few people were doing that before, but I do not know if you can post links in the request section without an Uploader badge.

Upvote 0
Sorry if my question is a little disturbing but just to make sure I follow the rules correctly.

I understand that to post the links or starting threads in download section require uploader status, what about in request section? Can I just post the links I found to help those whom request were not filled?...In fact, I response to 2 requests already with the links i checked available and given a credit from where I found them...But is it's against the rules, I'll definitely delete the posts.

Thanks in advance:)
As long as the cyberlocker/torrent links are in your reply (and you're not just linking to a source), it's okay.

I think it's fine if you post links to a file that someone didn't reupload, since a few people were doing that before, but I do not know if you can post links in the request section without an Uploader badge.
Technically that is a rule violation, but we decided to overlook it due to the special circumstances caused after the MU crash.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092