Answered Possible delay for my first post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMolljok

Sep 17, 2017
Hello.

I registered only a couple of hours ago, and my first post was content release for HoneySelect, in the character sharing thread. Since it was my first post I believe that it needed to be reviewed by a moderator first before being posted. I saw no errors after I submitted my reply so I assumed that by now the post would show up. I just want to make sure that my post was not perhaps accidentally deleted, or 'lost' somehow, or if there's been a technical issue and it simply never submitted to start with.

I don't want to post the same thing twice so I'll wait for official answers on this before perhaps having to remake that post (but I will if I have to, of course).

On a side note, I already made a reply in that thread to someone, and that post (which is technically my second one) is showing up and I didn't see any message telling me that it had to be reviewed first. I'm just mentioning this in case it helps understand if there's anything wrong going on by the moderators who might be looking into this. Additionally, my post 'history' does not show my first post, but it does show my second one I made just a moment ago.

Thank you.

Hi, DeMolljok. ^^

The first few posts of users go through an especially aggressive spam filter. Once you're past that, you should see a sharp reduction of posts send to the moderation queue.
I can see your post is still in said queue, but as per our agreement with the modding community that section is moderated by fellow modders. They're the ones who have to judge the merits of the post and approve/reject it.

Cheers,
corocoro

Upvote 0
Hello, thanks for your reply.

However, since that first post is still apparently in the 'queue' after more than a week I'd like to ask - if possible - if I can access my post in question to edit it, before it is being posted officially. That's because that first post contains an old version of my character with a link to said old archive to download. I would like to edit the post in order to update it first before a modder decides to 'accept' my content, or not.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
I would like to edit the post in order to update it first before a modder decides to 'accept' my content, or not.
You don't seem to have any unapproved post. It appears that the post in question was approved between your post and mine. Feel free to make edits as you please.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply.

I also just realized (to my surprise) that my first post was in fact present in the character sharing thread. However, it was on page 36 (whereas currently the latest page is 37). I was under the impression that once my post would be accepted, that it would be sent at the latest page of the thread to occupy the 'latest post' spot. When, in fact, it's located pretty much where it would have been whenever I happened to post it when I did originally. So that part took me by surprise a bit, but now it's there and done.

I also updated it properly so the links and content is up to date. I also took the opportunity to upload my second character and that one is already posted, amazing :)

Thanks again guys.

Upvote 0
Posts that are sent to the moderation queue have technically been posted; they're just rendered invisible to regular users. A post initially moderated already has its timestamps recorded, and as such, doesn't automatically appear as the latest post when it's approved.

While I can imagine how this may feel unfortunate to those whose posts still go into the moderation queue, we believe that this is the most suitable approach, as our strict spam filters are necessary to help thwart the ever-increasing volume of spam we get whereas the immediate approval one gets when their posts aren't moderated serves as an incentive for uploaders.

Of course, unless specifically discouraged as in particular cases, you may post again in a thread if you offer new content and a post has been made after your last one there.

As your problem has been solved, I shall lock the thread. Let us know if you have other questions.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。