Answered Percentage bars are unaligned

Status
Not open for further replies.

unownHGSS

sh!n!gam!
Elite Member
Nov 21, 2011
Hey,

Whenever someone has those percentage bars in their signature, the actual numbers show way below instead of inside the bar.
See image in spoiler:

242agqx.png

I'm not sure if it's Chrome's/FireFox' (Got it on both browsers) fault or just my PC acting up =/
Is the problem on my end?

I don't really mind that much as very few people have those bars but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Thanks in advance~

Lol Unown-kun and Pichu - you're not alone with this...>_> To be honest: It bothers me very, because this meaningless bars should in the spoiler hidden be, but it appears nevertheless - and it pisses me on slowly, because it covers the following post...y_y

Upvote 0
There might be some discrepancies between the signature wrapper and custom BBcodes such as progress bars, but until we decide to dig deeper, this 'problem' can be easily taken care of by using spoiler tags to wrap progress bars in signatures. (Or, you know, by not having a crazy amount of inconsequential elements in your signature to begin with.)

20140605083149.png
20140605083219.png
Perhaps a united chorus of bothered members could convince the ones having such signatures to adjust?

Upvote 0
Perhaps a united chorus of bothered members could convince the ones having such signatures to adjust?

Well, Ignis - until now had I just at Naza this "problem"... But nevertheless - Self if/when the spoiler of Naza's siggy area closed is, appears this gray-bars as well... - just that not red bars shows, if it open is...>_>

Upvote 0
Please ntoe that the percentage bar bbcode is not meant to be abused. Please refrain from using it too casually.

Upvote 0
Just ignore the signature :/
1st: G'morning Dream!

2nd: How to hell should that ignore? - If the bars the following post(s) covers, what almos impossible makes the sets to read/see... - Lol this doesn't make fun.>~>

Upvote 0
You can click the small red button with white x to ignore a person's signature.

Also, since the bars can be frigging annoying, I believe a mod can do something about it?

Upvote 0
You can click the small red button with white x to ignore a person's signature.

Also, since the bars can be frigging annoying, I believe a mod can do something about it?

Hmm... Why didn't about that thought...>~>

And, to be honest: Mods are not really active lately - Self King, he is very busy.

Upvote 0
Guess I'll ignore the sigs containing those bars then :3

Thanks guys. At least I know I wasn't the only one with that problem.

Upvote 0
We apologise for not providing a timely follow-up response on the issue. After talking it through, we've decided that on the whole we'll basically continue taking the laissez-faire standpoint. We prefer not to over-regulate your forum activities, especially for personalised bits such as signatures.

However, as the playing ground needs to be kept level, your convenience extends only so far as it doesn't bother anyone else's. Just like with other aspects pertaining to your use of the forum, if something you do or use―such as a signature―causes unreasonable bother to those around you, we may feel the need to weigh and/or step in by our discretion.

Reactions: unownHGSS
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks
sswwwwss wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, do you happen to have any other works of the series 幻想生物図鑑?
It seems like everyone except you doesn't have the full version (html+cg).