Answered Other site domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazazas

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2017
I normally use this site for downloads and stuff but recently I've found that some voice files couldn't be found here. When searching google I found some other sites that look pretty much identical to this with the same uploaders too. Are these sites alternate domains or just fakes? I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in but I don't really know which one to go to in this case.
Here's some links to them. For this voice file there weren't any results on google from AS and I couldn't find it using AS' search engine either. (Couldn't find it on that site's search either)
http://vvzza.com/forum/erotic-130/v...が空になるまで無制限発射★【ハイレゾ-バイノーラル】-[rj217921]-673630/

This one comes up when I just search anime-sharing on google.
http://er9988.net/forum/

If I missed something in the FAQ or whatever please point me to it. Thanks

Those site are fake one designed to steal your password, insert fake ads and do other nefarious thing such as using your computer to mine cryptocurrencies. While we tried to combat them, we cannot stop all of them. In the near future I will come up with something to kill them once and for all.

Upvote 0
Ooo that's good to know. Is there a reason that searching here doesn't come up with some results though? For the vvzza link I've tried searching here using both the RJ217921 code and just the name itself but I don't get any results using the quick or advanced searches.

Upvote 0
Not sure what you did wrong, but I did get results including the original thread copied by that vvzza site using the search bar just on top of this page.

20180315163200.png

Upvote 0
Hmm it works when I include RJ in the search(why didn't I think of this earlier haha). Doesn't seem to show any results when I just type the numbers or copy some part of the japanese name though.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.