Answered Is my signature ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pichu655889

Incompetent Teitoku
Elite Member
Sep 13, 2013
Hi guys,

I ran into some trouble with my previous signature not complying with the forum's rules, so would it be alright to check here if my signature complies with the rules, just to be safe? I've already checked it with corocoro's post on signature's guidelines. I'll change my signature right away if there are still any problems. Thanks!

Hi guys,

I ran into some trouble with my previous signature not complying with the forum's rules, so would it be alright to check here if my signature complies with the rules, just to be safe? I've already checked it with corocoro's post on signature's guidelines. I'll change my signature right away if there are still any problems. Thanks!
Well, so far I know is still the current rule valid: It says, that the high 300p. and the width of 500p. be can, and the file size of 500kb. ...:goodtea:~>

Upvote 0
Within 500x300 and below 500kbs. Yup, everything's fine from what I can see. Don't forget if you're going to add multiple signature you need to keep the limit within 500x300, combined with the other picture. Or you can decide to hide it in a spoiler tag.

Reactions: pichu655889
Upvote 0
Hurray! Thanks a bunch! Just to confirm, does the 500x300 limit include text as well, or does it only apply to picture(s)?

Upvote 0
Mmhm, was wondering about signatures that overflow with scrollbars. Thanks for the help!
Were your submissions winning entries? :reallyconfused:

Upvote 0
Your signature is fine per the current rules. Also, while the 500x300 restriction is for images only, there were some people whose signature fields contained lots of stuff that―even with no image―consumed excessive vertical space. And lo, the code that automatically makes your signature field scrollable when it exceeds 300px in height was implemented. Also, just a heads up, there's been some talk among the staff about amending the signature rules. None has been realised so far besides the implementation of the aforementioned code, but the rules may be changed in the future.

Upvote 0
Hi guys,

You managed to scale it down, that's good to know :P

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.