Answered Japanese language section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joylance

Feb 6, 2013
Hello,

I have a little suggestion since I really start loving this forum. The thing is, anime is a japanese spoken, so if there could be a section where would be the basics of the japanese language. Do you know what I mean? The basic words like arigato, hai, iie and stop being dependent on subtitles a little bit :sigh:. Since I want to learn japanese I would appreciate it and I think a lot of members would do the same. It's just a suggestion but I don't think it's a bad idea :cheering: Think about it.

Have a nice day :goodtea:

I'm not sure what do you mean but we had a section dedicated to Japanese language since the start of the forum, as listed above by ~SnowAngel~

Upvote 0
That`s always been there? I`ve been here for almost a year now and I didn`t notice it until about 5 days ago.

Upvote 0
Reactions: Joylance
Upvote 0
Yes I think that is what he is meaning Checkmate.

He wanted to know where the language section was so he could ask those who speak Japanese for help.

Upvote 0
But isn't that section only for those who already speak Japanese? I mean a section where people could ask what what mean in Japanese & staff.

Upvote 0
Hi there [MENTION=42729]Joylance[/MENTION];. There are sub-forums named "Lessons" and "Questions & Answers" in the Japanese section. Is that what you're looking for?

Upvote 0
a hobbyists dream...i may look into this and relearn a few words :) unless i get to the point of speaking it fluently and using it daily, i will never retain it....

Upvote 0
Checkmate linked it too.

[MENTION=42729]Joylance[/MENTION] ; No that section is not just for people who can speak Japanese, it is for anyone. You can ask questions, try out what you already know in Japanese and even create teaching threads if you want to help other users.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.