Status
Not open for further replies.

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
I've found out on my own that I can directly link an image without uploading it. (using
)
However, I don't know how to wrap it into a spoiler without making it a url link or text. In other words, I want to show a picture using the "IMG" code, but also make it a spoiler. How would I do multiple images in one spoiler?

I've seen a thread here about something with thumb files. (click it and it opens a bigger picture). Do you have to host that on another website to make that function work?

If there are other image codes that I have not mentioned, could you please mention them?
Please and thanks for the help~ :D

Do you mean put an image into a spoiler?
It's this code (Remove the spaces within the code): [ SPOILER=(Whatever)][ IMG]Whatever image[/IMG][/SPOILER]

You can add more images by repeating the image code.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It looks like the only thing I did wrong was that first ]. I had to put it as [ spoiler=][ IMG] (link)[/ IMG][/ spoiler]
So for more images, do I just keep wrapping each url as I would with just one? Do I need to worry about how it's place? (side by side, or vertical)

Upvote 0
For more images, just keep repeating the image code:
[ IMG]Whatever[/IMG][ IMG]Whatever[/IMG].
And so on.

You can put it side by side or vertical if you wish to.

Upvote 0
While we do have an automatic resizer, all that does is change the display resolution.
If you want thumbnails, you need to find an image host which has that feature. Then again, most hosts do and hotlinking from normal sites/blogs/forums is silly, so there shouldn't be a problem with that.

Upvote 0
For multiple you can just do it like this

[ spoiler=][ IMG] (link)[/ IMG]
[ IMG] (link)[/ IMG]
[ IMG] (link)[/ IMG]
[ IMG] (link)[/ IMG]
[ IMG] (link)[/ IMG]
[/ spoiler]
etc

Upvote 0
It's a global setting in the admin panel. If you want sizes smaller than 500x500 (largest dimension counts for resizing purposes), you'll have to either upload smaller images or use a host that provides you with thumbnails.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.