Answered i dun get some of the stuff here idk if this is the write place but i saw place questions here so i made it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

perrypig123

nippa~
Elite Member
Apr 24, 2012
well first: what is this experience thing about..? like what do the levels mean and how do you raise your activity??
also i read a but about this in the faq but i dun rlly understand the reputation thing?
thanks for your time xD
sorry if this is in the wrong place lol

what is this experience thing about..? like what do the levels mean and how do you raise your activity

Well... I see it like a nice game, this all things are made for cheer you up to be participative in the forum, make friends, make threads, add tags, help other users, be active be part of the community and in change you will receive deferents awards.
How increase your activity?.... Be part of the community, talk with other users, make spam, show them you are here.

also i read a but about this in the faq but i dun rlly understand the reputation thing?

The reputation?.... It's simple, if other user likes what you write they will give you positive points and viceverse.
The reputation issue is probably the most volatile thing in the forum, it all depends of the opinions or point of view of the users, it's as the "i like" bottom on Facebook or Youtube.
How to get them is your decision, be active and nice or not so active but make quality posts.

Well... it all is base in my opinions, people may have a deferent point of view.

Greetings!.

Reactions: perrypig123
Upvote 0
thankyou =)
new edit:

why do i have a picture of kyubeh under my profile picture??? xD
like whats his head doing on a stick that says member and has ASF by the side?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It just shows that you were here 14 days or got 30 posts~ Or maybe kyuubi just wants another masou shoujo :p

Upvote 0
thankyou =)why do i have a picture of kyubeh under my profile picture??? xD
like whats his head doing on a stick that says member and has ASF by the side?
It just shows that you were here 14 days or got 30 posts~ Or maybe kyuubi just wants another masou shoujo :p
shows that with signing in here you sold your soul :evillaugh:
Unless you give your pureness and innocence to Checkmate, you'll get PedoBear icon.
So that people know that you're belong to him, and him only.:evillaugh:

Upvote 0
It looks like your questions and concerns was addressed by our members.

We have nothing else to add

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?