Answered How do I get points on this site? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toon Link

爆乳 LOVER! *-*
Elite Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hello everyone! :) I recently joined to this forum and want to know how to get points, specifically what I need to do for obtain MANY points! WAHAHAHAHA...hmm, sorry for that :P I hope anyone can help me, take care DAWGS! :D

Re: How do I get points on this Forum? :/

Hello everyone! :) I recently joined to this forum and want to know how to get points, specifically what I need to do for obtain MANY points! WAHAHAHAHA...hmm, sorry for that :P I hope anyone can help me, take care DAWGS! :D

I am pretty sure thanks and likes give you points

Reactions: Toon Link
Upvote 0

I am pretty sure thanks and likes give you points

Well...I gave "like" twice, one for you and one for other user and I'm still with 311 points (Level 6) :( do you have another tip? hahaha

Upvote 0
Be patient, most people who has a lot of point were here for more than a few years.

Upvote 0

I was meaning as in receiving likes and thanks :) sorry i didnt explain it very well.

Upvote 0
Be patient, most people who has a lot of point were here for more than a few years.

WOW O_O Too much time LOL!...Talking about something else, how do you put background to your replies? or It's a privilege only for administrators? haha

Upvote 0

I was meaning as in receiving likes and thanks :) sorry i didnt explain it very well.

Ahahaha I thought I had to give "Likes" and "Thanks" for points, that would be too easy, right? haha

Upvote 0
As Checkmate and Nawi noted, points are earned over time.

Experience points are earned for participating in the forum.

Simple things, like completing your profile earn points. Posting in threads, starting discussion threads, earn points. joining groups and making friends earn points. Talking to friends in visitor messages earn points. Yes, likes and thanks earn points.

Even just being a member earns points, the longer you are here, the more points you earn.

Earning points is easy. Just be a good, contributing member of ASF, a proud part of our extended community!

Hope this helps! :)

Upvote 0
As Checkmate and Nawi noted, points are earned over time.

Experience points are earned for participating in the forum.

Simple things, like completing your profile earn points. Posting in threads, starting discussion threads, earn points. joining groups and making friends earn points. Talking to friends in visitor messages earn points. Yes, likes and thanks earn points.

Even just being a member earns points, the longer you are here, the more points you earn.

Earning points is easy. Just be a good, contributing member of ASF, a proud part of our extended community!

Hope this helps! :)

Yeah, you help me a lot DAWG! but I post in threads, I start discussion threads and I don't see that I get points...POOR ME :( x_X

Upvote 0
Yeah, you help me a lot DAWG! but I post in threads, I start discussion threads and I don't see that I get points...POOR ME :( x_X

That's okay, you've only been a member for a couple of months, with a little over 50 posts.

Let's start with your post count. Here's a fun game in the Spam Section you might want to check out.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/spam-section-13/%5Blpw-128%5D-chika-small-but-dangerous-389717/

And... you have a friend request! Just add my avatar to complete it!

:korokke_fwiends:

Upvote 0
Well, to be honest, it has really not to do how long are you on the forum: Someone reach unbelievable fast huge points - like Ayanomex: She/he is since 2013, and has already about half million points get; And someone where since begin on the forum (2010) are have less points get yet - like even our chief Admin Checky (Checkmate): He is still below of the 100K... Lol, it has more with the activity to do: At specific movements get you much points, and at other well less... Short said: It's depending from your activity on the forum...:bored:

Upvote 0
Being daily active (Forum Games) will increase your points quickly or being active uploader will grant you a lot of points as well.

Upvote 0
Well, to be honest, it has really not to do how long are you on the forum: Someone reach unbelievable fast huge points - like Ayanomex: She/he is since 2013, and has already about half million points get; And someone where since begin on the forum (2010) are have less points get yet - like even our chief Admin Checky (Checkmate): He is still below of the 100K... Lol, it has more with the activity to do: At specific movements get you much points, and at other well less... Short said: It's depending from your activity on the forum...:bored:

WOW, That's crazy...Then we need to be very active forum members and try to cover as many threads as possible. :nyanmusu_wtf::dead::XD:

Upvote 0
Well, then much success then Toon...:bored:

Edit: On the Site Support section let's try to avoid to spam, because Admins doesn't like that really...

Upvote 0
Being daily active (Forum Games) will increase your points quickly or being active uploader will grant you a lot of points as well.

But to be an Uploader the links must belong to me, right?...And thanks for your tips DAWG! :nyanmusu_sparkle:

Upvote 0
Well, then much success then Toon...:bored:

Edit: On the Site Support section let's try to avoid to spam, because Admins doesn't like that really...

Oh...Thanks? Ahahahaha!

Don't worry about the SPAM I will not do anything like that (-_-)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?