Answered Got 1 notification but nothing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Contributor
Trusted Member
Apr 13, 2011
Hello Admin, at AS bar, I see 1 notification (look at the picture) but when I click to "Reply to subscribed threads" so there's no threads are replied (nothing). And it (notification) is always display as below picture.

Is this a bug?

The new theme looks pretty nice :) - Thanks to your hard work

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a thread subscription, you will automatically be subscribed to a thread if you post in one

I'll leave the VM ignis sent me here

"Yes, the default subscription setting has been changed globally. However, you can still turn it off by going to settings -> general settings -> messaging & notification.
Click the "default thread subscription mode" pulldown menu and change to 'do not subscribe.' "

Upvote 0
You can also check to disable the Thread Reply Notification option in the same page, a few dozen lines below.

I have no idea how to reproduce your bug, check your thread subscription list as well.

Upvote 0
I really did not subscribe any thread and now I've selected "do not subscribe" in default thread subscription mode as [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; said but that notification still show 1 (That's mean I got 1 new reply in my subscribed thread) :o_O:

Upvote 0
Oh
As I've said in my post, before you set the default thread subscription mode you will automatically subscribe a thread if you post in one (or if you make one)
Since you still have the notification, you probably have not yet unsubscribe those already subscribed threads

You can unsubscribe through the "Thread tools" in each thread (near the top of the thread), or through the "Subscriptions folder" in your CP

Upvote 0
It still always display EVEN i do not post anything or no new reply in my post/thread

Nothing happens but it always show "1"

Upvote 0
You've clicked the notification?
If so then this is not for me to handle

Yes. It seems that this happend for only me or I've missed something.

Thread can be closed.

Thank you so much :)

Upvote 0
The change was made globally and unilaterally. This means that even if you had never previously subscribed to any thread, the change made you subscribed to threads you post in by default.
After disabling the default subscription feature as instructed by Nazaka, try going to settings and see if you have any notifications listed for subscriptions. If not, try going to "my subscriptions."
Subscriptions are meant to notify you not when you reply to a thread you're subscribed to, but when another member replies to a thread you're subscribed to.
If I had to guess, it's possibly one of your threads getting a reply by someone else.

Upvote 0
I am not new and i understand how notification wok. If i really got new reply when another member replies to a thread i've Subscribed, when i click to notification, it will show me who and what thread is repied (and alert will be lose) but when i click it so no one replies and nothing is new and alert still show i got 1 new. And i sure me and no one replies in my subcribed thread but it always show 1, alway even nothing happens.

Upvote 0
At first, I got that problem too (but I have 3 notification), now I can fix it.
First click at that "1 notification" that you show in the post http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1 # 1
Then look down (Scroll down) to to the threads that you have subscription.
See the threads with the bold text on it and click at the last page, then refresh your browser.
If all of your subscription threads have no bold text on it, that fix you problem.

t38z.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
[MENTION=790]Pekie[/MENTION]; : You can see, there is no "threads with the bold text on it" but Notification still show 1

Upvote 0
Use the [hl-red]Mark Forums Read[/hl-red] in [hl-blue]Forum Actions[/hl-blue] in the menu if you have such problem. The system will flush the database and marked the cookies for you.

If the problem persists even after that, I'll need your consent & permission to log into your account to see what's the problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello I add +1 to [MENTION=1808]shinichi kudo[/MENTION];

I also have the same error.

I did what [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; -san told in the post above.but didn't work.
I even deleted my subscription from the threads, still I have it.

Upvote 0
Ok, I can't reproduce the problem, I gonna need to login either one of your username, who volunteer?

Upvote 0
I do not know why and what happened, but now it seems that my problem has been resolved

[MENTION=66003]Monkey D. Luffy[/MENTION]; should be volunteer :D

Upvote 0
If anyone have similar problem, please report in, I'm not sure what the caused but it's best to refresh the website cache. There might be some caching.

Upvote 0
Well, I get always still subscriptions, where actually in/on General Settings already to Do not subscribe set is... - Why get I then always still?

Upvote 0
Well, I get always still subscriptions, where actually in/on General Settings already to Do not subscribe set is... - Why get I then always still?
You still need to unsubscribe from all the threads you've been subscribed to (even accidentally). Go to your subscription folder and clear everything in there.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?