Answered Don't Have the Option to create an Album on My Profile Settings, Why ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASilva

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Aug 28, 2012
Hi there, i have been in the FAQ section, searched with every term possible, and i have found how to created a album.

But there is a little problem .... I don't have any option on my profile settings like it is saying on the FAQ section.

Is there any one that knows how to fix this, or tell if i don't have that option because i am still new on the forum ???

Regards ASilva :)

Anime-Sharing Forum does not have, and will not have an option for users to create their album on ASF. However, you can easily do so via a third party site, such as photobucket, and / or imgur.

If you wish to share your album with everyone, you can create a showcase in Picture Corner

Upvote 0
Hummm ... Ok ... I was asking this because a achievement, that was about creating a album, and i thought it was this.

But thanks for explaining :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha