Answered Can't create or reply to threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paperfan

Feb 17, 2013
Well I just discovered I can make a thread here, which is great.
Everywhere else I've tried I can't make a thread, even the introduction section.
There doesn't seem to be any thread that I can reply too. I've tried in a lot of sections
including this one.

"Thanks" button seems to work and PMs work I think. I can send them anyway not sure if
I can get them back.

I believe I confirmed my email address. Unless it just never was confirmed correctly
somehow but I don't see anywhere to address that in my user CP.
If someone could help fix whatever is wrong with my account I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

This is the error message I get:

paperfan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I hope you got my previous reply I don't see it here yet.

Anyway I just discovered I can't set up an avatar picture.
There is only one selection there "Do not use an avatar".
There is no other choice.

Upvote 0
[MENTION=43510]paperfan[/MENTION] ; First thing is first... did you verify your account by the email you were sent?

Upvote 0
I thought I did, but honestly I can't say 100% yes for sure now. Because I don't remember.

Is there anyway to resend the confirmation email? I don't see anywhere I can click to resend it so far.

Upvote 0
I am unaware of re-sending a confirmation email... (Not within my power) you can try and change your listed email.

User profile ---> settings ---> edit profile ---> edit email & password.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.