Answered Can't create an Album

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokina

Banned
Oct 18, 2012
I am trying to create an album but i can't. I don't see it in my profile left column *~*~*

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, we have no plan to enable Albums. There is several issues, including performance and expand-ability, for a site at our size.

Upvote 0
But Anime-Sharing is big from what i can see or did you mean it will cause problems because it is big not small? Wouldn't you guys at least consider enable it for members after a certain # of posts?

Upvote 0
Yes, it will cause problem for large site. It wasn't made to scale well. We would rather not introduce it at all than nuke it afterward.

However, you can rely on third party image hosting service. We do have 2 sections, Picture Corner and Graphic Showcase for everyone to show case their uploads/works.

Reactions: NineTails
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha