Answered Can I put DeposiFiles Gold Keys in my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shaikh43

Hi

You know when you upload files on DF you get GOLD KEYS and they are too much for you to use them all by your self. So had this Idea that I should give them to other people. Also I will be adding a discount coupon at the end :whistle:

So I want to ask you this can I put them in My posts?

Here is how I plan to use them:

DepositFiles GOLD Key: 1q4jlrd5vveris4vztuflkks9a3dw3g3
Valid for 2 Hours

You can use this key to get a Depositfiles premium account if you are LUCKY. First person to activate this key will be able to use it. I will add new keys in each of my posts.

How to use a GOLD KEY?
Make free DF account and click on the Gift icon on top of the page, click on U-Points and put your key in box hit Activate and you are GOLD!
h3n1hb.jpg

DF 10% Discount Coupon
Your coupon: ejq16t8ll6bqtv87neb2hf9ltu6m152e
Valid to: 2014-01-14 13:46:53

Well what do you say? :D If not in the posts Is it OK to add this in my SIG?

Last edited by a moderator:
First and foremost, please refrain from posting explicit content without even using spoilers beyond where it is permitted, i.e. beyond places like hentai sections, picture sections and private conversations. The site support section tends to get attention from all sorts of members and we don't need adult content displayed where it's not needed. You really didn't have to post a complete example including all the hentai images.

Now that that's out of the way, our answer to your enquiry is yes, you may. Feel free to do so. I'll just leave a remark here that it may not turn out to be a very brilliant idea to post static, expiring coupons in your threads, and that by their very nature, such keys will only be good for the first few early birds. However, we conclude that posting them does not conflict with our policies; therefore, it's your prerogative to do so.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.