Answered Can`t change profile background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlotto

Elite Member
Elite Member
May 2, 2012
Everything else changes fine, but anytime I link to an image for the background, the background just turns white.
I assume I`m missing something?

Hmm background.... are you trying to make it an image or just a color? If youre trying to change the color then you just have to poke at stuff and see what changes it but for background... hmm i think its a link or something :/ Havent poked at it in too long...

Upvote 0
Yeah, I am. It doesn`t change to the image at the url though, it just turns white.

Upvote 0
Hmm idk then... Ill try poking at it tmr if you still cant get it... Way too late to still be up for me >.<

Upvote 0
upload it to photobucket. thats a rlly good website for this kind of thing and they give u a link which u jsut copy and paste in the directory where it asks for bacakground picture.. hope that helps.. maybe the site your uploading doesnt allow the link thingy, but then again im not exactly good at these sort of things xDD

Reactions: Karlotto
Upvote 0
upload it to photobucket. thats a rlly good website for this kind of thing and they give u a link which u jsut copy and paste in the directory where it asks for bacakground picture.. hope that helps.. maybe the site your uploading doesnt allow the link thingy, but then again im not exactly good at these sort of things xDD
Be careful with Photobucket. They have the tendency to delete you picture, if it too obscene by THEIR standard.
That's why I've stopped using Photobucket. Now I'm using SadPanda. No need to create account to upload picture.

Upvote 0
didnt know about that...especially made a photobucket account <.<
...well, maybe ill switch to sadpanda, if i ever up a pic again...

Upvote 0
ooh rlly.. well all my pictures have been fine lol xD i dont put h up xD =DD not sure about you >.>
Hmm i use photobucket :/ I wont be having problems with obscene pitcures xD
Then maybe Photobucket just don't like me, I guess. Been using it since 2004, but only started having pictures deleted, by them, 2 years ago. I know they did it, coz they told me they did it.

Upvote 0
lol xD well some of my drawing have been there for like 3 years + i think..?? and i dont think theyve been deleted.. or maybe they have but i havent realised..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks