Answered Bug maybe? Automatically being subscribed to threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥ Sky

#Bestgirl
Elite Member
Jan 18, 2013
Is it a bug or a new feature that I'm being automatically subscribed to any thread I post in?

Well, I've also already quite a lot subscribes get (currently 70), what I me always wonder why this function have. Because if I really interested am who on me subscribed has, then see I on my activity menu, instead that I always such notifications get...:goodtea:~>

Upvote 0
Settings > General Settings > Default Thread Subscription Mode > Do not subscribe

with that everything should be fine.

Reactions: Stahlschild
Upvote 0
I could be wrong, but as I understand it, many settings were reset to the defaults after the upgrade. Check your settings, as previously mentioned.

What I do, is let the forum autosubscribe me, and If I don't want to revisit the thread, I unsubscribe from it. A bit cumbersome, but works for me.

Upvote 0
The upgrade adds several new settings, and by default, those settings are set to be on. All notifications feature can be turned off per in your User Control Pannel (Settings) with the exception Visitor Message and Private Message. You have to block everyone from ever sending you a VM or a PM for not getting notified about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?