Answered BBcode errors x-x

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
I swear I somehow manage to break everything ;; It seems like if you use color code with some other types of code, it'll mesh or change it somehow.

So this code looks like this:
ScreenShot2013-02-09at93325PM_zps48f679b0.png

But it looks like this:
ScreenShot2013-02-09at93130PM_zpsf7114859.png

I left it as-is atm lol
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...like-music-[free-ul-3-month-premium~]-107062/

I've had one error where I was tagging mentions with color code in front of them. (first post, not editing). It decided to merge the mention url into the color code. it looked something like[COLOR="#ff00cc] It was only for the first person mentioned of several. The only way to get rid of it was to save without the code and re-do it. Same code, but no error x-x

I'm not sure if this is an error~ for the section with no post time limit, is it supposed to merge replies if they're made before 1 minute of the previous post?

I don't understand.... are you asking why the first spoiler is pink? or why the second spoiler is not pink?

Edit: Okay, if you are asking why the first spoiler is pink, then I can tell ya. It's pink because when you inserted your color choice.

"(sooo hopefully it'll work for you :3)[/COLOR]"

Okay that color ending is in the wrong place. Because you started the color at the start of your post and then ended right here at the end of this sentence. Everything is pink. The spoiler is text too, so because it in between your [Color] blocks, it turns pink too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I mean that there's 2 spoilers, but i have the code for one :/
it should be at the first part and the very last. It might have to do with the color codes being next to each other, but it still doesn't explain the double spoiler.

Upvote 0
I'll try the code Snow. I'll go through this and find out. Give me a couple minutes.

Edit: Sammy was correct. The [color] end block had messed up the spoiler.

Upvote 0
Just use
Code:
[/COLOR][spoiler=]
[COLOR="#ff00cc"]*the code did work, so I may get to do this next year~
instead.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks