Answered Anime Downloads Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
I noticed in the Anime Downloads Section, Movies & OVAs, and Completed Series forums, that there were many requests for Coro to reupload dead links.

Since Coro hasn't been active in that section since December, I tried to help by delivering the news about his retirement from uploading.

Here's a copy of what I said in each corocoro thread with a request:

Just thought I'd help Coro out a bit.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/ongoing-series-16/spinning-down-my-anime-posting-563765/

Sorry folks. :(

Anyway, I notice that several of the requesters are saying all links in the thread are dead. I wonder if it might be worth some Moderator's time to send those threads to the Graveyard.

What do you think?

BTW, thanks again, Coro, for all your fine efforts over the years. I've really appreciated it! :)

There's a couple reasons that speak against moving:
1. Most people can't differentiate between "everything is down" and "one link on my preferred hoster is down". So I'd have to manually check threads if I'm moving selectively. Which I don't have the time for.
2. Mass-moving everything would cause complications with the search engine and SEO since that's a lot of threads.
3. Hiero is using my threads as templates for his reuploads. Others might find them equally useful. Who knows, maybe some day someone will pick up the slack for me.

Reactions: Leggy
Upvote 0
Those are things I never even considered. Thanks for the info, Coro!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。