Answered Account Disabled or...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

resha

Mar 27, 2012
Good day.

I realize I have lower than low number of posts (most, if not all, of which are not quality) and I am thoroughly ashamed that I am actually posting a thread in Site Support knowing that I really don't have the right to ask the question I am about to ask.

So I was reading the download section rules, as directed by another not-so-similar thread here in site support. I would like to clarify a few things:

First off, I was about to post a new thread in the Request Section of the Otome Games subsection. I was immediately directed to a "Your account might have been disabled etc" page, so I checked if I was either banned or unactivated. Both of which isn't true, so I might be violating some rules. I checked the section rules and from what I understood, I need to be promoted to a certain member group before posting. But that is only if I want to upload and share games. But I was only actually posting a request thread. Does this mean that even if that is my intention, I needed to be promoted first? Or is the otome games request section disabled for now?

Thank you for reading. I'll ask further questions if I need to~!

One single section where I don't set up the permissions and this is what happens...

Try again now, you should be able to make request threads in future.

Upvote 0
All Requests section have no restriction. it must have been a mistake on my part. Apologies and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Upvote 0
Do you have any other questions? Otherwise we will mark this topic as answered/resolved and lock it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。