Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Contributor
Trusted Member
Apr 13, 2011
I am an uploader and usually post new thread in direct download link section, and I feel a little inconvenience about topic title when we make mistake, And we can not edit it without Mod's help. This will take their time, and During topic title has not been fixed, visitor could misunderstand. If we have right to edit our topic title so Mods and Admins will not get messages like: please edit title, please edit frefix ...

If you make a mistake in the thread title you have up to 30 minutes to correct it. If the 30 minutes have passed you're unable to correct it and will have to contact a mod.

It is actually our job to listen to your requests, even as simple as editing a title, so it shouldn't be a problem to contact a moderator. However if you mess up constantly then we may become more reluctant to help you.

Also, for the future, please use the search tool to avoid duplicate threads.
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/site-support-3/[implemented]-allow-edit-thread-titles-37523/

Upvote 0
Thank WsE, of course, we always are the most carefully we can, but the mistake is inevitable thing.sorry for the duplicate thread.Please close topic. :D
30' after posting to edit title :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?