Answered About the new uploader applicant guidelines..

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeadfrog

Retr-Otaku :)
Sep 23, 2011
Just had a quick question about the eligibility, regarding the applications (b4 making one). I know I need 30 posts total b4 sending one to Tessu, but does this refer to the # of posts next to my avatar or the amount in my experience (on my profile)?

I ask since I have 11 posts under my avatar, but 26 posts/points for posts on my profile b4 posting this (so it should be 12 and 27 total, after this one). So do I need 3 more after this to be eligible for an applicant, or 18 posts?

Still a newbie here, so maybe I'm over thinking it, but any feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I know I need 30 posts total b4 sending one to Tessu, but does this refer to the # of posts next to my avatar or the amount in my experience (on my profile)?

That's right, 30 posts in your Post count under the avatar.

Upvote 0
That's right, 30 posts in your Post count under the avatar.

Thx for the fast reply Checkmate, it will take some time for me, but that's fine :) .

I'm guessing the post count there is only for posts started by me, the one on my pro must be the total posts (including replies I assume).

Upvote 0
Thx for the fast reply Checkmate, it will take some time for me, but that's fine :) .

I'm guessing the post count there is only for posts started by me, the one on my pro must be the total posts (including replies I assume).

You can spam in spam section ;)). the first days when I was newmember in AS, I also have done that.

Upvote 0
You can spam in spam section ;)). the first days when I was newmember in AS, I also have done that.
:@ ?? You've spamed ??
>< You are the biggest spamer
I think you shouldn't tell that.
Anime-sharing need uploaders not spamer like you . " when I was newmember in AS, I also have done that " .Get out of here Spamer!

Upvote 0
Beware, flaming in the public is not allowed. You can take that via the Private Message

This thread is now closed to prevent possible drama.

Do note that we generally screen the quality of your post in the forum. You can spam your way to 30 posts, obviously your eligibility will be low.

Reactions: adeadfrog
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?