Answered 60 sec too long

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsdu

Mein 3D Waifu
Elite Member
Nov 29, 2010
I was wondering if the 60 waiting duration between post was a glitch during the upgrade, or is it part of the administrative plan? It's counter-production for spammers, especially for the Spam Section.
Can we have it back to 30sec like before?

P.S. - Please move this tread to an appropriate location, if Tech Support and Talk section is not the place for this.

Hmm are you talking about the forum? It should be in Site Support & Feedback

Upvote 0
I was the one that changed the 30 seconds rule to 60 seconds. For the mean time you'll have to stick to it, alexdsu.

Upvote 0
This is due to the fact that we have to save precious resource for stability.

We may consider a more reasonable timeout as soon as we upgrade the network. We will make a statement about operational report for Q4 2011 soon.

Upvote 0
Maybe in the future the time duration requirement between posts can depend on how much you have actually posted on the forum and/or how trusted the member is (except sam, we should put him at 3 minutes between posts xP lmao)

Upvote 0
For contributing too much to the spam section? D: That sound a little counter productive dont you think? :3

Upvote 0
Aww not nice XD Then ill need to go mess with another account and take over the spam section again :3 Itll probably take a while to steal those awards from myself though >.<

Upvote 0
Well it doesn't really bother me at all. I usually am doing 5 different things at once so i dont post 10 times a minute anyways xD. Sammy here is another story though xP

Upvote 0
Lol well if i post faster i could use less time in getting around to actually working on other stuff XD should've joined when it was still 30 sec :/

Upvote 0
well Sam is not really spamming hes just posting in threads if he post useless threads that's a spam
i am not sure why he is passionate about it tho is he bored ? maybe he is a troll i don't think so i think he just like shiny awards on his profile

what i don't get how can he keep up hes activity 100% for weeks does he post 24/7
that's both crazy and sad i don't see a point or an end of whats he is doing at least he is harmless for now .

but i am pretty sure justice will be served and heads will roll .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
xD I agree with Tessu, Sams just having fun in the spam section, not really doing anything wrong, spam section is for spam after all O.o. I am just saying what regarding to Sam I say cuz i like to break balls x3

Upvote 0
One day, sam will join the retired overdrive hoggers like me and the other 1st gen spam hams xD.

Upvote 0
I hope everyone understands this: The idea of having to wait more to reply or make a new thread; is to somehow ease a bit of load on the server, even it's just a minimal amount.

Thread Closed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks