[Misc] [JAST USA/Nitroplus] Sonicomi - Voice Pack and other enhancements

Ultrared

Dec 28, 2016
[JAST USA/Nitroplus] Sonicomi - Voice Pack and other enhancements release thread

I'm posting some enhancement mods I made for the JAST USA version of Sonicomi. These contain content ported from the PS3 version. They can all be installed by extracting the npk files to the game folder. Note that they aren't compatible with the Japanese version.

Sonicomi Voice Pack
It adds the secondary characters' voice tracks, making the game fully voiced acted like the PS3 version (in the PC versions, only Sonico's lines are voiced):
https://mega.nz/#!BkxQXIoD!zJp32ETvApeav5wjpW0Lnezi6qPTvZT2KTHOcxKbxP4

Note that it only covers only the Japanese voices, given that the PS3 version had no English voices to port. If you're using the English dub, there will be no difference.

Sonicomi Patch
This adds the changes from the 1.02 patch for the PS3 version. Said update implemented small changes and fixes for some of the clothes' 3d models. When they ported the PS3 resources to PC for the JAST USA version, they didn't bother including these fixes, so the game used the unpatched PS3 models.

Update 2016/01/07: Uploaded a new version, 1.1. It adds a few small graphical fixes:
https://mega.nz/#!IsQiRTKB!_hClejqqG0QjIUhyg3n-KsZYRYPUNWExBSaVsyct9l8

PS3 Clothes Port
This mod adds all of the PS3 clothes that were excluded from the JAST USA version:
https://mega.nz/#!8og3UIAA!n5SmNh__2TF0nZzd_aIZeuQBKli8lNTMd7YxSKbzrB8

There's a little caveat, though. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a way to add extra clothes. The problem lies within the script files, which have to be edited to add more costumes. This was a piece of cake in previous Sonicomi versions, which used simple txt files as scripts. Unfortunately the JAST USA version uses a different format, seemingly one that has to be compiled first, which makes editing them harder. The biggest hurdle is that I still don't fully comprehend the data structure of these files, limiting the number of things I can change.

So for now, instead of adding new clothes, this mods replaces some of the preexisting clothes with the PS3 ones. You can still go back to the original clothes by swapping the npk file. More on this in the Readme.

These are the clothes added by this mod:

Miku Hatsune costume:
l3H4Aq.png

Replaces the Totori costume. You can get it in the same manner; by unlocking ending 10.

Danganronpa set:
ssKnzc.png

Actually a collection of clothes. It includes Monokuma and Monomi parkas and puppets. They all take the place of clothes that can be purchased in the Ouka Shop, so you can find them there. See the Readme for the list of clothes replaced.

Last edited:
Post updated with the PS3 clothes port mod and the updated patch (technically it was updated a week ago, but my edit didn't show up until now).

This is a thing? NO, This HAS been a thing? Oh SHIT, Now I gotta play it again! >_<

Any way port translation to ps3? :)
Sorry for the late reply. It should be possible, as the PS3 version's scripts are easy to edit. However, that's beyond the scope of this project, so it would have to be done by someone else.

Sorry for the late reply. It should be possible, as the PS3 version's scripts are easy to edit. However, that's beyond the scope of this project, so it would have to be done by someone else.

That's fine and thanks for reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.