[Clothing] Takeda Hiromitsu's Slutty Bikini for PlayHome

roy12

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2016
YOU'LL NEED PLAYHOME'S MORESLOTID FOR IT TO SHOW UP AT ALL (here) AND DHH FOR THE HEELS (here search DHH)

My favorite outfit, now in PlayHome.

Got the glitter for the heels and the bracelet working in the game.

You need MoreSlotID for the mod (and will need it for any of my upcoming PH mods), which also allows loading of external thumbnails.

You'll also need DHH for the heels, it's like GGMod but with a nice UI and repositioning of the feet and the hips.

Files:
  • abdata\wear\cf_shoes_roy00
  • abdata\wear\cf_swim_roy01
  • abdata\wear\cf_swimtop_roy00
  • abdata\accessory\ca_hand_roy00
  • abdata\accessory\ca_head_roy00
  • abdata\accessory\ca_megane_roy00
IDs:
  • 360941900 Glitter Bracelet
  • 360941901 4 Colors Beads
  • 360941902 Silver Bracelet
  • 352941900 Heart Shaped Glasses
  • 209941900 Slutty Bikini
  • 210941900 Half Dressed Shirt
  • 215941900 Glitter Heels
  • 350941900 Hearts Twin Tails Wrappers
Install:
Extract the abdata folder of the 7z into your HS main directory, if asked to merge, say yes.

Uninstall:

Delete the coordinate file.

Remove the files indicated in Files before.
  • in abdata\thumnbnail_R files:
  • p_acs_bracelet_roy00.png
    p_acs_bracelet_roy01.png
    p_acs_bracelet_roy02.png
    p_acs_head_roy00.png
    p_asc_glasses_roy00.png
    p_cf_shoes_roy00.png
    p_cf_swimtop_roy00.png
    p_cf_swim_roy00.png
Version History:

Initial release

Known Issues:
  • I don't know if it will happen for you. But for me, every time I add a new mod for PH, the game crashes on startup at least once after that. After it crashes for the first time though, no more crashes. It's odd and I have no idea yet of why it happens.

Problem with mods on play home are that those got made for the trial version not the final product since illusion is aware of the mods they made some changes to the game core while keeping it similar to the trial in other words the trial is one product and the final version is another and is the main reason there arent mods that work,the more IDS is needed for the trial since was locked.
this is what happens when you start modding a trial version thinking they will keep working on that and mods will work on final version luckily this game has enough content so no need to worry about being unable to make this or that char is just a matter of how good you can handle the game and the replay value was more then enough (replaying again but with cards made according to story the exact impresion all chars gave)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.