Uncensor with Hooflegs for [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. And overall the modding scene has changed so much, that I don't really enjoy it anymore. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Uncensors with Hooflegs for Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

For the most uncensor mods you need the Better Penetration Mod from Animal42069, to get them to work. You can get his mod on GitHub or on his Patreon.
Beside the Better Penetration Mod you need the UncensorSelector too, what you can finde here GitHub.

Please, don't ask me about the characters.​

This mod contains all my three uncensors (Profundis, Maliwei and Uncenone) with animals legs, eache have 3 hooves (Bull, Deer and Horse).
So you can create cow,- horse- and/or deer girls or demons with hoofs or a bullguy or satyrs or draeneis etc.
The lower leg was originally created by Jinshi0 for Artificial Girl 3. I created the hooves.

Add three different horse penises. They come as normal (Non BP), as Better Penetration (BP) and as Dynamic (DY) uncensor mods.

There are two ways how you can adjust the colour from the hoofs. Either you use the suntan or you use the hoofs, which I add as coses in the Shoes, Legwear and Pantyhose slots.
As bonus I a the Deer Socks.

Don’t panic if you get the issue, when the feet have strange deformations, after selected a normal body. The video will show you, how it works.

Video Description: Hoofs to Feet to Hoofs

The horse penises are also available as studio items.

UPDATE:
Horse Penises as accessories available. When you move the alpha slider in the 4th colour, than become the condom visible.

EXTRA:
I add a newer version from my hooves, where I edited them a bit (look at the pictures).
There are also two alternative versions available, A & B.
Alternative A is a standalone mod, which not work with the old or new version.

Alternative B contains no male uncensors and no body textures. This is a addition, which you can use it with the old or the new version.

Old Version
Koikatsu Link:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Koikatsu Sunshine Link:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
New Version
Koikatsu Link:
Koikatsu Sunshine Link:
Alternative A
Koikatsu Link:
Koikatsu Sunshine Link:
Alternative B
Koikatsu Link:
Koikatsu Sunshine Link:

re: Uncensor with Hooflegs for [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) by FutaBoy

Thanks for the update. Can you add the horse dongs into the accessory as well :)

re: Uncensor with Hooflegs for [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) by FutaBoy

Thanks for the update. Can you add the horse dongs into the accessory as well :)

At the moment I want to make a break with Koikatsu / Koikatsu Sunshine, cause I want to update my mods for Honey Select 2 and work on some new mods for HS2 too.
Maybe Later I will add the horse penises into the accessory too.
By the way, for what do you want them in accessory, if I may ask?

Maybe Later I will add the horse penises into the accessory too.
I see. Looking forward to the next update. Thanks for the hard work!

By the way, for what do you want them in accessory, if I may ask?
I want to make a character with multiple horse dongs :8

I want to make a character with multiple horse dongs :8

Multiple? Like a double dick?

Reactions: Noizze

Yes, even tripple or quadruple, depending on the character.

Update: I add the penis items as accessories too.

hi can I get the download for this mod?

Just click on "Like" and you can download it.

Thank you for this pack! If you ever release a canine pack life will be complete!

I add some additional uncensors with hoof legs, where one is a newer version and two are alternative versions (A & B)
For more information, please read the description in the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。