Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 Times in 71 Posts
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran25000 Experience PointsYour first Group

Draenei Parts for [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) by FutaBoy

Draenei Parts for Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) by FutaBoy

Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
    Please ask me before.

I created for making Draeneis those head tentacles and two different tails.
    The Draenei parts are available as studio items to and can be find under Character / FutaBoy.
    Check my Unceonsor with Hooflegs for [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) mod, to have the correct bodies.

Koikatsu Link:
    **Hidden Content: Like to see the content**

Koikatsu Sunshine Link:
    **Hidden Content: Like to see the content**
    Last edited by FutaBoy; June 29th, 2022 at 11:18 AM.
    taltmena, krieg, co-ocha and 12 others like this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 Times in 71 Posts
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran25000 Experience PointsYour first Group

Re: Draenei Parts for [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) by FutaBoy

I uploaded a updated mod, cause I noticed, that the neck tentacles won't move synchronously with the head. They only moved when you adjusted the neck position.
    The neck tentacles are now in the accessories Head slot.

At certain camera angles, there was around the tails some shady areas visible. Is now fixed.
    Last edited by FutaBoy; July 15th, 2022 at 10:13 PM.

Thread Information