[Utility] (Request) Program HScenes.

O

Owll99

Hi.

Is there a mod who allow you to program HScenes ?

For exemple, you can choose multiple animations and they play normally or randomly, with an option to set the lenght of the animations, etc...

That would be difficult to make ?

Someone is motivated ?

Last edited:
i thought of that. but its not easy to make such a mod.
Basically i thought of a mod to enhance the studio, which allows you to have a timeline where you can set camera positions, animation changes and so on. Together with a "player" component one could record and play such "compositions". But there is of course a lot of work to be done.
And i have heard that the upcoming update may contain a similar function like this. It seems it only allows to set camera positions, but maybe this can be enhanced to other things as well...

Reactions: keycode17
Oh ok, i see, yeah that would be great.

I think we'll see what are the new update features tomorrow.

Oh and i really like your plugin btw, all the options are nice, but the POV one is a game changer when you don't have VR.

So thank you, i guess ? :P

Oh ok, i see, yeah that would be great.

I think we'll see what are the new update features tomorrow.

Oh and i really like your plugin btw, all the options are nice, but the POV one is a game changer when you don't have VR.

So thank you, i guess ? :P

3dsexvilla sequencer is great to collage animations pose. Honey select not have sequencer :( and not have a rpogram to create animated pose:(

Well, you can still use Fraps or any other program that can record ingame activities. Then, it is also possible to create your own hentai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/