[Utility] Honey♥Select English launcher

Updated for Studio NEO and Battle Arena.

Please note that Battle Arena doesn't handle multi-monitor properly, it's not something I can fix on my side.

Reactions: serpentwave
The "EN" language file seems to be missing from the zip file. ES, FR, and JP are there, but EN isn't. When loading the launcher, the field for display mode (where you select resolution) has no options (the dropdown window is completely blank).

EDIT: Restarting the computer seemed to fix the issue.

The launcher is in english by default: resources are built-in, unlike other localizations.

When I try to download the Honey Select Launcher it tells me that the file either contains a virus or malware. Help?

When I try to download the Honey Select Launcher it tells me that the file either contains a virus or malware. Help?
What is "it"? Some crappy free antivirus full of pop-up ads that has nothing but false positives? Uninstall it. The file doesn't contain a damn virus or any unwanted code for that matter. Uninstall whatever antivirus you have and install one with less false positives. All the free ones are terrible. Just the antivirus in Windows Defender is close to enough if you don't do stupid shit and go to garbage websites. Most free antiviruses cause more problems than they solve. If you insist on one Avira has less false positives than the others, but it still has a ton, it's still annoying, and still crap like all the rest.

I believe all downloads on AS are blocked by browsers, but you can still force the download.
No idea why your anti-virus would detect malicious code though. Try the original post and see if you have less problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.