[Utility] Ass Jiggle 1.0

Animat0r

Oct 14, 2016
Ever wanted the ass of your girls to jiggle ? :-)

jiggle.gif

jiggle2.gif

jiggle3.gif

Mod is included in the Shortcutplugin, get it over here:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...y-shortcuts-plugin-pov-animations-etc-546803/

I have the shortcut mod 1.2 installed. I still can't figure out how to get the ass jiggle option to show up in character creation. Do I have to press some keys to activate it?

I have the shortcut mod 1.2 installed. I still can't figure out how to get the ass jiggle option to show up in character creation. Do I have to press some keys to activate it?

You need to press "N" to open up the plugin menu.

You need to press "N" to open up the plugin menu.

Ah thank you. It works. Very cool makes it more realistic. I thought you had to set it at character creation at first then I realized it can just be set on the fly for any girl any time.

Great job! What were Illusion thinking, ignoring proper buttock undulation? For shame.

With that said, I'm currently having issues. Enabling jiggle leads to some pretty eldritch looking asscheeks that look like they're some deep sea jellyfish or an alien lung trying to draw breath. The jiggle slider is also very hard to move, resetting to the starting position. This was in the studio, with characters that have had their posteriors enhanced with the wideslider mod. I'm also running HSStudioAddonPlugin (+vrl0ver's other plugins that enable animations from other Illusion games) and AdditionalBoneModifier, among others. (I'll also probably also post this at HF if it ever comes back online.)

The jiggle slider is also very hard to move, resetting to the starting position.

I have noticed that if you just press on where you want it to be set on the meter, instead of dragging the thingymabobber along the meter. Then it will stay at that spot instead of going back.

To get the most out of this mod I'd suggest you also install the grind mode mod. This lets you set the speed of movement better than the built in speed controls using the + and - keys. With this speed control you can get the most realistic looking ass jiggle.

On top of that I also have adjust mod installed to resize the ass. I tried messing around with it and then found the built in curve setting (load option) and just loaded it up and it looks good already.

These 3 mods working together are awesome.

Setting speed with + and - is also part of the shortcut plugin. anyways, i plan to extend this mod in the future - turn off option and more sliders to enhance quality and jiggility

This is one of the greatest mods to ever be conceived and created into an illusion game. Gravity physics have been integrated with breasts into many video game and even H-games(duh, that's why we are all here :) )but gravity physics on asses...my god this is fucking genius. Now it really is T & A to the max on here. Thank you very much for this addition to your already brilliant mod Animat0r.

Does this mod not mesh with other ones? Because from everyone else's reactions, it seems like it's working well.

But it just looks strange and unnatural to me. Does it not work well with wide-slider maybe?

You have to be aware that there is no default setting that looks good in all animations at all speed levels.
You have to adjust the effect with the two sliders to get a good effect. And when you change the animation or the speed, you may need to readjust those values.
Sorry but there is no automatic way to always have a nice default setting in all animations and speeds.

Does this mod not mesh with other ones? Because from everyone else's reactions, it seems like it's working well.

But it just looks strange and unnatural to me. Does it not work well with wide-slider maybe?

You have to be aware that there is no default setting that looks good in all animations at all speed levels.
You have to adjust the effect with the two sliders to get a good effect. And when you change the animation or the speed, you may need to readjust those values.
Sorry but there is no automatic way to always have a nice default setting in all animations and speeds.

Ah thanks, I wasn't aware you needed to change the animation speed.

You need to make sure you have IPA installed correctly and the placement of this mod correctly. I can "ass"ure you it works and works "booty"ful :)

Note: You probably have to run the patched.exe after install.

I already moved the file to its place. View attachment 17041 I wish youre right

Your attachment is not showing up, perhaps you are still to "new" because you have only posted twice in this forum. I think 5 or greater lets you attach files and such.

Back to the matter at hand. Best thing to do now is to start the install of this mod from scratch and make sure you follow every step of it. Make sure that you install the IPA(Illusion Plugin Architecture) from EnustEnoptEron correctly, I mean for sure because without this being correctly integrated with the game, it makes all mods that depend on direct plugins not functional.

Once you have that in the clear, install the HS Shortcuts Plugin by Animat0r and follow every step of the way. Usually best to drag n place file folders in their indicated destination for obsolete placement. Once that is done, I think you may have to run the patched.exe or the ini.setting.

Note: With IPA you must drag the application program exe of HS onto the IPA exe to finalize I believe. In any case, always follow the instructions because usually one is missed or not done in the correct order.

Your attachment is not showing up, perhaps you are still to "new" because you have only posted twice in this forum. I think 5 or greater lets you attach files and such.

Back to the matter at hand. Best thing to do now is to start the install of this mod from scratch and make sure you follow every step of it. Make sure that you install the IPA(Illusion Plugin Architecture) from EnustEnoptEron correctly, I mean for sure because without this being correctly integrated with the game, it makes all mods that depend on direct plugins not functional.

Once you have that in the clear, install the HS Shortcuts Plugin by Animat0r and follow every step of the way. Usually best to drag n place file folders in their indicated destination for obsolete placement. Once that is done, I think you may have to run the patched.exe or the ini.setting.

Note: With IPA you must drag the application program exe of HS onto the IPA exe to finalize I believe. In any case, always follow the instructions because usually one is missed or not done in the correct order.

I downloaded the architecture, what should I do with it?

I downloaded the one from here, http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...y-shortcuts-plugin-pov-animations-etc-546803/

The attachment showed that it couldn't find the honeyselecttrial_64.exe

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply... Urm, so after I downloaded this, what should I do? I put it into honey select folder...
My version is 1.2, not sure is this the right version or not. it seems that the EMF is not going to update anymore

HS version 1.2 is the newest version. Basically drag and place all contents within your HS directory and then drag the honeyselect.exe (32bit and/or 64 bit depending on what you use) then it will sync all of the plug-ins and extras that need the extra plug-in architecture to the game's core files and data. A command prompt executable data window should pop up indicating a successful integration, if not successful than you might have done something wrong.

IPA is the number one most important mod out there because it allows the use of many mods into the game, so it is ususally best to install this right after a fresh install of HS itself, then the translations, sbx or other unc (don't think this needs ipa but w/e :], ggmod, skintexmod, hs shortcuts, wideslider, etc. You get my point, we all love the mods that the modding community makes for people to enjoy but this is probably the number one core mod and is often missed because it is an invisible mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。