Like Tree2357Likes

Thread: Uncenone Uncensor

Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 55 Posts
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points

Uncenone Uncensor (for retail release and official game expansions)

I don't want that someone is spreading my mods on other boards, like HongFire, Nihonomaru, 4Chan etc. and to spread my links on Pastebin or similar.
    You have first to ask for my permission.

Mesh was originally created by Uncenone for Play Club.
    Textures are originally made by NanooNanoo for Sexy Beach Premium Resort.
    Modded and adapted by FutaBoy.
    This uncensor is only working with the retail game, the official DLCs and the Party expansion.

Full Uncensor, includes retail game, Party expansion and all up to date DLCs
    **Hidden Content: Like to see the content**

May DLCs update for only the members, who have alreday the full uncensor.
    **Hidden Content: Like to see the content**
    Last edited by FutaBoy; June 9th, 2017 at 04:58 PM.

2. The Following 295 Users Say Thank You to FutaBoy For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

36170657, 88224646bae, a30091997, aaa3, acuario, adawd, aguynamedcody, aidsssss, airnya, aje_gile, ajteyy, Altimus89, animekroet, Ansgar86, asf_usr, asuka117, avarunen, azureheart, azuro85, ballyd, bardstk, ben61289, benfica69, beyondmaster, BigDickCoolGuy, Bigusdikus, BobbyNoobNoob, boertyoerty, bonscott, bonwolfton, boor, BreadFrog, brennoh, bufafexi, bugmenot123, Cancellara, changcf, chelren, chu0i_vn, Cinuziih, clawnavy, cloudy, cockmongler, Colleti, Coltrane25, coolman1988, covf3f3, Crackhead666, cruoty, ctenken, DAIFUGU, Dark Moon Singer, Das_Uberman, dbmen, DearWhitePeople, Delisa, demonboss, der_bo, Deusira, devilcry2, dicrain, dingoberry, dododododo, DooJuuFiroT, DRAGONSS, DrMaple, duncesparce, Dvrnd, ElPolloLoco, fairjack65, FeeTuZ, FfacelesS, Fgerty, finsallday, fitroni, FityBlanch, flashthedog, fmao, FOAD1978, Fool, fortylicks040, frivola, frn, fyfire, garoup, getthehole, GlowD, gmm, goodtill, Grahf84, Grizzly100, groochy, guestasq, guongza123, HammerGus, hao0107, haolinyouzhi, harutan555, herbertb, himalia0404, hironagaki, hlambda, hmmlekkerrr, Holmcross, hotsk8tr18, hotty, hrappy, Hyperiondeath, imil, ivara, ivnmar, james13921, jamesgrim, JangeL1997, jedidood, Jesus911, jeys, Jezzybelle, Jilkot, jisung, jmayton29, JohnDoe1, jojo779, jositogarcia90, justinf12000, jyggs, kageyame, kalamees, Kamel_Ibrahim, kammarin, Kanadeneko, Khelo, khisanth2021, kidswczh, kin18, Kinjer, kirinei, kitshan12, kitto575, kiwikiwi, Koolazn2000, korugane, KRIIMAkun, Kurokaze101, kurszacks, kusabaka, kutechip1, Kuzuha, l3lackRose, Latte009, Layla_Moonlight, Leboulier23, Leonxandergun, ltenshu, lucifer727, lukiii, m7134, MadMark000, mafitexu, Maggot, maingate, makotop, MakuRLD, manasu, mapomme, marcolisi, Marie Rose, MasterOfTemplar, MasterXploda, mcleod1987, Mikke, mineboom, MonMusuHunter, Mops, Moses, moskito79, mostlover, naftali, nerbert, nhathuy1324, Nhire, NightWolf97, noa091999, noirolo, noname2017, notallinsane, nujinaka, Nuxx, Oxeis, paooap, papalus, pilipili269, PPWinner, profchaos, Proxyscar, puncake, raist, Randomness7, ransardd, RealKureno, rebelgamer, renard, reuyap, riwa, rv516, ryumine5, SanityXG, sat6, schrotteil, Secciya, Seijass, serpentwave, Shaff, shaman208, Sharyl, Shokran, siaschio, skyhot004, slainor, slambird01, slingshoot12, snakezxcv, soclecraki, somewhere123, Space_youg, spcloak, Special6669, sspui, step500, sticks211, Stoffie, straight.shota, suzukirikue, Svarg111, Szybki87, tahoo, takko, tamaguci, tamamsw, tatada, tazio81, Tedarion, teletoker, Teloid, Tengeltam, tequlia99, terumi56, thaiball500, THANHLONGHL, TheNightWalker, TheWorstIdiot, Tickle193, tifutu, TLO, toadk34s17, toshirikudo, toxic, triva7, Troll123, tunasandwichyummy, u43, udoev, varic, vasya01, vasya39, vernom129, vincyguru, vitas7171, vote4pedro, voxblackwood, warin2531, wasdwasd, weiwei, wisedog, xChadieX, Xero, xxx128, xyasin468, Xyne1, YoshikoMinami, Yura2027, yusuf52, Yuuren, zcdohl, Zemial, zepyweb, Zereff, zerotoleranz, zkq, zona, ZoneX95, zura#, zuzhz95, zyquan, zzundeadzz

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ram-0-Ram

Re: Uncenone Uncensor

Good to see you again FutaBoy.
    Marie Rose, vitas7171 and brennoh like this.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ram-0-Ram For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Why is it soo bright red, like the skin is raw?

Character Enthusiast KensaiAkamei's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassThree Friends10000 Experience Points1 year registered

So the adaptation and release on HF was done without your permission? Well I am glad to know you are placing it here. After all the issues with HF and other sites, good to know it is here. I have come to prefer to use AS more than anything else. In any case thank you for your release. I am still looking forward to much of your work to be released like previous works from SBPR port to HS or even new ones

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

This is Uncensor top that cannot be seen with clothing applied then? I see similar mod release on HF but not know it was redistribution of Futaboy new work.

Welcome back. We waiting long time to see Futaboy return home with good mods.
    Marie Rose and sakura7777 like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second Class1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Both mods are different. This is a conventional uncensor, which will apply on every circumstance.
    I tried it and it's perfectly functional, but the textures are 1k and they're fairly a mess. They need a lot of work.
    This is not Futaboy's fault, that's just how vanilla textures look, for some reason.

If someone is up to the task, SBX2 body textures are avaliable for anyone to edit accordingly.

The other mod, which has been uploaded to HF is a clothing part, meaning, it's just like a shirt you equip on your characters and they will show the uncensor only when that shirt is active. Otherwise they'll show the real uncensor beneath. It's useful for when you want two girls to have different types of vagina in the same picture, but it has a lot of limitations.

Therefore, both mods cover different grounds, and there's little reason for anyone to be upset, since the Uncenone mod posted at HF is based on the PC mesh, which if I'm not mistaken, "belongs" only to Uncenone himself.
    tmvaegis and KensaiAkamei like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stampar View Post
    Both mods are different. This is a conventional uncensor, which will apply on every circumstance.
    I tried it and it's perfectly functional, but the textures are 1k and they're fairly a mess. They need a lot of work.
    This is not Futaboy's fault, that's just how vanilla textures look, for some reason.

If someone is up to the task, SBX2 body textures are avaliable for anyone to edit accordingly.

The other mod, which has been uploaded to HF is a clothing part, meaning, it's just like a shirt you equip on your characters and they will show the uncensor only when that shirt is active. Otherwise they'll show the real uncensor beneath. It's useful for when you want two girls to have different types of vagina in the same picture, but it has a lot of limitations.

Therefore, both mods cover different grounds, and there's little reason for anyone to be upset, since the Uncenone mod posted at HF is based on the PC mesh, which if I'm not mistaken, "belongs" only to Uncenone himself.
    1K textures? What textures is SBX2 1.3 then? I do notice very fast the difference in visuals of Uncenone but was not sure. I don't use 4K texture packs.

Futaboy can you help? I notice everything work great but extra pubic hairs I use have shift to the left of vagina now.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see they are part of SBX2 included hairs, not compatible with Uncenone I guess.
    Last edited by Super Hentai Man; March 16th, 2017 at 11:11 PM.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

The Return of the King..!

this Uncensored is perhaps the most Beautiful innie pussy ever seen in a videogame

It will please all lovers of younger hentai and Kawaii-cute videogames characters,

The long-awaited moment has come..

I can not wait to try it on my sweet Marie Rose & friends

Thanks

Glad to see this and you back. Thanks for the share!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class

There was people giving out the mqo, and directions to make it. I feel they had a right since no one was making it. And we been asking for weeks for one. They didn't release the mod, so I feel they have the right to EXPOSE it. Sorry if it offended you, but sometimes some of you modders are just downright too busy, I know to reply etc... give permission.

Also can we have uninstall option in there? I have a few modded files that are bigger, but not up to date so I'd like to have them? There's like 12 conflicting files. I know my files could be older, but just too tempting to see what's missed etc...

maybe a backup files bat follow by an uninstall.bat file.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flashk1ll For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information