Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: SBX2 Uncensor Full Release

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second Class1 year registered5000 Experience Points

SBX2.5 Uncensor [Major update]

This was a collab between Belgar17 (mesh works) and me (texture works).
    So please remember to thank/rep him if you like this uncensor.

Special thanks go to:

Maverick, for his improvements over SBX2 basic meshes.
    plasticmind and cyberbeing for their support and improvements on SBX2 and HS.
    And of course, thanks to enimaroah for developing SB3Ugs and his continuous support.

SBX2.5 features:
    - Expansive maliwei-based mesh with completely custom anus, inner cavity and cervix.
    - Custom, smoothed and filtered textures for all skin patterns, each one featuring a slightly different vagina.
    - HQ normal, occlusion, detail and specular maps for the whole body.
    - Full integration of vanilla assets (suntan, clothing parts, pubic hairs...)
    - Totally reworked pubic hair system.

SBX2.5 release notes:
      Spoiler:  

This was a major release, which included a change in the basic mesh, a rebuild of most files related to the uncensor, redone textures and maps, and improvements over the pubic hair and suntans.

Changelog:
    - New mesh, edited and improved by Maverick.
    - Redone textures for every skin pattern.
    - Redone suntans.
    - Improved pubic hair mesh & patterns.
    - HQ texture maps by Plasticmind.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Main- SBX2.5c Uncensor.
    [MEGA]

Patch for DLC costumes - SBX2.5c party addon costumes[MEGA]
    Hotfix -> Fix for the belly button missplacement. Increased blush [MEGA]

Optional 1- 12 Pubic hair patterns for SBX2.5. [MEGA]
    Optional 2- Custom Juice Textures for SBX2.5c [MEGA]

Modders only-Documentation and resources for SBX2.5. [MEGA]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Stampar; May 1st, 2017 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Updated to SBX2.5c

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Stampar For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Re: SBX2 Uncensor Full Release

I'm bumping this thread to highlight the release of the 1.2b update and the addition of the new custom juice. Thanks for your hard work, guys, it's pretty amazing : it reminds me of the cum textures made by the guys from the Ohigetan circle.

Obligatory call to @plasticmind : please work together with @Stampar on this one so we can have some glorious 4K sauce.

EDIT:

I just checked, and the provided "alternative version" seems to work flawlessly with plasticmind's 4K diffuse.

So, if I'm not mistaken :

1. The "Custom Juice" (2048x2048 resolution) works with the base SBX2 uncensor as well as with plasticmind's 4K texture maps.
    2. The "alternative 4K version" (4096x4096 resolution) is made to be used with plasticmind's 4K diffuse textures.

Is that it ?
    Last edited by Dr Yoshi; November 9th, 2016 at 01:42 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Yoshi View Post
    I'm bumping this thread to highlight the release of the 1.2b update and the addition of the new custom juice. Thanks for your hard work, guys, it's pretty amazing : it reminds me of the cum textures made by the guys from the Ohigetan circle.

Obligatory call to @plasticmind : please work together with @Stampar on this one so we can have some glorious 4K sauce.

EDIT:

I just checked, and the provided "alternative version" seems to work flawlessly with plasticmind's 4K diffuse.

So, if I'm not mistaken :

1. The "Custom Juice" (2048x2048 resolution) works with the base SBX2 uncensor as well as with plasticmind's 4K texture maps.
    2. The "alternative 4K version" (4096x4096 resolution) is made to be used with plasticmind's 4K diffuse textures.

Is that it ?
    After 4K diffuse initial pack (v4), you can't use it directly, because I have to use different occlusion maps in these two mods.

Thanks
    Achievements:

@Dr Yoshi Not quite. Compatibility between Custom Juice Textures and plasticmind's "4k diffuse textures v4" is not granted as of now. Technically, the juice shall work all the same, but as he mentioned other things might fail. A compatible version will be easy to make in the future.

That alternative file is meant to be compatible with the 4k body maps addon for SBX2 which can be found above. Yes, I realice it can be missleading, but sadly HS uses just one file for the body maps and the materials for the juice textures, so this is unavoidable as far as I know.

Funny thing is, juice textures do have their own file, they just retrieve the materials from the shared one for no apparent reason.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Quote Originally Posted by plasticmind View Post
    After 4K diffuse initial pack (v4), you can't use it directly, because I have to use different occlusion maps in these two mods.
    Yes. The "full" 4K textures (diffuse + maps) feature some changes that aren't present in the version linked in the OP (which is 2K on diffuse and goes 4K for maps only), like better/finer occlusion.

But the fun thing here is that the "Custom Juice" textures (that are 2K diffuse / 2K maps) works pretty really well with your 4K diffuse (v4). I thought that layering 2K on top of a 4K would cause issues, but I haven't found any so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Stampar View Post
    @Dr Yoshi Not quite. Compatibility between Custom Juice Textures and plasticmind's "4k diffuse textures v4" is not granted as of now. Technically, the juice shall work all the same, but as he mentioned other things might fail. A compatible version will be easy to make in the future.
    I'll keep on testing, but so far, they sure look like they all work the same. I went with all kind of crazy combinations (like only using your low-res version of the cum textures while using 4K diffuse on skin) and there's no scaling problems nor anything. Except for the obvious change in quality due to the resolution, nothing changes, so I think it's useable as is.

In fact, there's only one single issue I found, and it affects all the versions of your "Custom Juice" : the cum doesn't properly overlay on the areolas / nipples. I'm pretty sure you already documented this one.

That alternative file is meant to be compatible with the 4k body maps addon for SBX2 which can be found above. Yes, I realice it can be missleading, but sadly HS uses just one file for the body maps and the materials for the juice textures, so this is unavoidable as far as I know.

Funny thing is, juice textures do have their own file, they just retrieve the materials from the shared one for no apparent reason.
    I simply should have fired Sb3UGS to take a look in the bundles, I would have understood how the files are structured much earlier.

By the way, what kind of changes did you perform on the juice materials ? I saw you added occlusion maps for some of them and also got rid of some specular maps... Were those specmaps even used somewhere (I can't find the references with Sb3UGS) ?

Because I tested the new textures (sirutex 2K version) with the "old" materials (from SBX2 cf_m_base) and it also works. In fact, I didn't notice much of a difference.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Yoshi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Small bug report: I don't know if they're that way on the game originals or not, but the Dress (Black) & (White) have missing or inverted faces on the back of the hands with the top open. I double-checked all other combinations for those and it's just when the top is open. I hadn't noticed it on any other tops but I hadn't been looking for it either.

Edit: If it makes any difference, she's using skin 1 and none for strength.
    The only body mods I use are the SBX2 1.2b, FemaleMakerAssets 1.3 pubes, RLA pubes 1.2 and RLA tooth and tongue textures.

Edit 2: Tried 1.2c, same results. BTW, the white camisole is still colorable. I had to go in and change the tag.

Spoiler: Hands 
    Last edited by DeUglyOne; November 16th, 2016 at 02:11 AM.
    Ignore This Signature
    My files (Mediafire):

Thanks
    Achievements:

@theuglyone damn, that dress is always causing trouble! In fact, the camisole was fixed in 1.2 but, partly because of that dress, it's recolourable again XD I'll remember those issues for the next version, there are already a good number of them so I'll probably work on it one of this days.

Btw, what are RLA Pubes? I wasn't aware there were more pubic hair mods out there. I would appreciate if you could link it for me :3

edit: oops Dr.Yoshi seemingly I forgot to asnwer you latest question, sorry! Regarding CJT materials, aside from the added occlusion maps, which imo make the thing less intrusive when under shadows, the changes were basically done to mat parameters such as Shininess, metallic effect, blending, bump scale, glossiness, etc. The default ones were good for the default textures, and in a certain way are good for the new ones as well, but I feel they could be improved.

The changes aren't that obvious tho, especially on some patterns and under certain lighting conditions, so it's only natural you didn't notice them at first glance. If the inclusion of the cf_m_base file poses any problem to you in the future (I mean when building a new MF patch) I guess you can ignore it!

Again, sorry for the late answer.
    Last edited by Stampar; November 16th, 2016 at 03:20 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Btw, what are RLA Pubes? I wasn't aware there were more pubic hair mods out there. I would appreciate if you could link it for me :3
    His blog is here: http://honeymod.blog.jp/ (some really good stuff)

His files are here: http://ux.getuploader.com/illu_2015/index/1/date/desc Looks like he just updated them, most are "barely theres". A few of the files are passworded, try RLA
    Ignore This Signature
    My files (Mediafire):

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeUglyOne For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class

Those mods are Masterpieces Stampar !
    Thank you so much to provide them for us !!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Ever since i add the dlc female uncensor dosnt work unless fully undressed.
    I already have ver 1.3 is it a issue or just my game.?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information