[Texture] Furry Catgirl and Panda Skin Textures

Ectn

Feb 19, 2017
Hello. Are you looking for something Furry or maybe just Exotic?

Well, I may have something that might interest you.
beautiful.gif

I've been messing around with some textures, using Alexae's [HS][SkinTexMod] and have made some Cat Girl Skins and a PANDA!.

2cffqf8.jpg
23tlh7n.jpg

[UPDATE 8/13] I've added two colorable texture for the Leopard and Snow Leopard Skin Mods.
xQI5EeNU.png
wcpUN5ox.png

Along with the textures, I've included 4 character cards to get you started.

Simply unzip and extract the files into your HoneySelect game folder.

You must have Alexae's [HS][SkinTexMod] to use these.

Just press 'J' and select your skin.

Main File: DOWNLOAD
Panda stand alone: DOWNLOAD
Colorable Leopard Skins: DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Hello Ectn,

Welcome on Anime-Sharing and thanks for your submission. As I recently outlined in another thread, you may sometime wonder why your message doesn't appear after posting it, so I'm going to copy-and-paste those information here : this is simply happening because you're a "new" user.

In order to filter out spamming bots, the forum software automatically moderates all the messages that are posted by users with less than 5 posts and which includes links or images.

As such, I have to manually approve your messages before they show, in order to check that you're not a bot posting crap links to random websites. This sometimes can take time. Of course, this limitation only applies if you have less than 5 posts. Once you've passed that mark, you'll be able to post all the links and images you want without having to wait for my approval.
And please note that it also happens after each time you edit your posts. If you edit your post while it includes links, and if you posted less than 5 messages, it will return to the moderation queue and I'll have to approve it again.

On a side note :

You may also want to embed preview pictures in your post, but unable to find an image host that works reliably on Anime-Sharing. We got you covered : our folks here in AS have their own service, guaranteeing you that your pictures will display nicely on the forums. I recommend you to bookmark it and use it when you post around here : http://i.want.tf

The moderation thanks you for your patience and attention ;)

I've added two colorable skins for the Leopard and Snow Leopard Mod.
These are compatible with tan line options and tattoos.
Download link is in the first post.

Last edited:
Yeah, just TRYING to use the overlay nukes ALL of my computer's RAM.

Yeah, sorry about that. Everytime you change the skin color, it reverts back to the default skin and then reapplies the skin, causing some hiccups.
It's best to select Default skin SkinTexMod, select your color and then apply the overlay.

Is there any way we could have the card/s for the 3 leopards in "bunny" suits? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。