[Texture] Cyboria Skin Texture - Robot sex doll

Sapuzex

Oct 22, 2016
preview.png

Hello everyone!
Here's my first mod for Honey Select (yay!) and I hope you will love it!
I always love sci-fi, and of course sexy robot girl that can do anything you could ask her :B

So I've made this skin texture and this character for you.

As you probably know. I also love create good character story each time I do a mod. Here's a sneak peek of this story. You can watch it on my web site www.sapuzex.wordpress.com

DOWNLOAD the mod package here

Included :
-Power On Skin texture for SkinTextMod Pugins
-Demo Blue Skin texture
-Cyboria character and 3 dressed alternative

If you'r creating other character alternative with Cyboria, i'm interested to see theirs!
You should share them in this thread

Last edited:
what was your question ? :P
Btw, someone can tell me why pictures doesn't work ?

Sorry to be of bother is there anyway to make this an actual skin? As in going to creator and selecting the type of skin?

Because I really like your idea I'm into sci-fi stuff too.. But I do not use Skintextmod.

what was your question ? :P
Btw, someone can tell me why pictures doesn't work ?

I sent you a PM on the HF forums requesting this skin to be ported over :-)

And I kinda have to agree with Pro, the overlay is nice, but its difficult to keep on as we have to reapply it often.

Hey I love this idea! However it seems i'm not able to install this mod correctly. The character cards are there, but not the skin-mod. Are there any known issues with this mod? Or is it just me...

Hey I love this idea! However it seems i'm not able to install this mod correctly. The character cards are there, but not the skin-mod. Are there any known issues with this mod? Or is it just me...

Make sure that you already have skintexmod plugin added, it is apply using plugin injection, not from skin menu.

This is an awesome piece of work! but is it possible to make it colorable?? The original one is a little too bright and red for me:whistle:

Where did you get some of the hairstyles that you used for your characters? Like VIKY or Cindy...

Am I missing a plugin to make a character completely bald? The "No Hair" option that DillDoe offered still leaves a dark shadow of the original hairline. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Bro,
Do yo have a link for this Please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.