Sep 20, 2016

FEATURES:
  • 2 Fire FX (red & blue)
  • 1 Lightning FX
  • 1 Water FX

click for full size

INSTALLATION & TIPS:
Uncompress into your HS folder.

All effects are under the Hand Accessory section.

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:
Not sure how it'll perform on lower end machines (especially the fire) but if it doesn't work or super laggy, then that's one of the reason.

FIRE
this one is limited because it's a rendered effect and not a mesh object like Lightning or Water. It can't resize or be colored (hence the blue version). The effect is similar to the Light Bulb in studio, where you can scale the lightbulb (which is a mesh) but the glowing effect stays the same.

You can however scale the Heat Wave effect (where stuff looks melty & wavy due to the heat)
UzGy2X3L.jpg

scale it all the way down to remove the heat distortion OR scale it up to magnify the effect.

Lightning & Water can be scaled and colored (well tinted, see above) since they're mesh with effect applied to them.
Scale them on the X to make them project from the hands. Had some weird, internal reflection issues with the water (guess it doesn't like to be in a ball) but think I fix the huge ones, there might still be some weird reflection at certain angles. I don't really have anything to compare it to since every water surface in the game is flat.

Works in studio too, but fire is temperamental. It'll extinguish if you have a background image (so can't save a card with background frame) and in studio it'll sometime extinguish during map changes. You'll have to change outfits till it comes back.

Will add more effects later since some requires more tweaking than these.

DOWNLOAD:

mirror

pw: 3y76

PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。

60Kkhtra.jpg

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Amazing work as always, DillDoe!

Do you think it would be possible to add the 'heat wave distortion' effect as a separate item?

Amazing work as always, DillDoe!

Do you think it would be possible to add the 'heat wave distortion' effect as a separate item?

for what kind of usage?

it's possible, but it's a tricky effect to work with and pretty specific (mesh & texture wise). And given the fact that its invisible, gonna confuse alot of people who think the mod is broken.

for what kind of usage?

it's possible, but it's a tricky effect to work with and pretty specific (mesh & texture wise). And given the fact that its invisible, gonna confuse alot of people who think the mod is broken.

Well, I guess to suggest the heat coming off bodies, or a hallucinatory scene, or the influence of drugs?

Edit: never mind, for some reason I automatically assumed these were studio items, rather than accessories. I've converted them into studio items myself, and since the fireball can be hidden, turns out a separate heat wave effect item isn't really necessary. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
damn! Thank you. You're the real MVP, m8.

Attachments

• HoneyStudio_64 2016-11-19 23-31-20-74.jpg
    HoneyStudio_64 2016-11-19 23-31-20-74.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 217
  • HoneyStudio_64 2016-11-19 23-34-57-93.jpg
    HoneyStudio_64 2016-11-19 23-34-57-93.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 158
  • HoneyStudio_64 2016-11-19 23-36-10-46.jpg
    HoneyStudio_64 2016-11-19 23-36-10-46.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 234
  • HoneyStudio_64 2016-11-19 23-38-03-61.jpg
    HoneyStudio_64 2016-11-19 23-38-03-61.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.