Bones1983

Trusted Member
May 23, 2014
[1024x768][Res][+][Torn Pantyhose undress]

I modified The setup Xml using xml notepad And made it to work with 1024 x 768 and
Another res of 1024 x 720 Its not perfect though
as it cuts off about half of the light adjustment menu during h. :eek: 1024 x 768 res tends to look to long but this could be my monitor doing that.
So I made a 1024 x 720 I think it looks better
in my opinion which is included in the zip I also saved my default just incase mine messes
up:redface:

Possible Requirements: Honey Select English Launcher 1.0.3.6 by MegaKameha
If you Installed the Dr Yoshi's Honey Select MF Patch 0.4 Recommended install. You should be all set.

Please note This is not perfect as My skills are that of a noobs. I don't know if I can make it any better so If one of the Fine Modders here on As or HF wish to take it and make it better? I welcome your expertise.
Just copy the Userdata folder to your honeyselect directory where the Exe's are located and
paste overwrite if asked.

Enjoy
Bones1983

Mega Download

This Mod Hasn't been tested on NEO. If anyone Wishes to test it and comment if
it works or not on NEO I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Torn Pantyhose for Partial Undress

I think Honey select is a game almost like Ag3 in its customizations. Almost! And thats a Big Almost!
I could give some examples and compare Ag3 to Honey Select
:alice_fight:

But this is a Mod release for Honey Select. Preview of what I got below in spoiler.

This Mod doesn't come with any new textures! This mod is stand alone and changes the partial undressed so the pantyhose will still be on just added a hole to look like a tear. Its not perfect but torn pantyhose rarely are! I will be adding different styles in the future so stay tuned.
NOTE: This has been tested on wideslider it may need more testing.
Some of the positions may not look the best as Meta doesn't work with skins. so I was limited on what I could
do with it. So I must retrain on Blender so it may be a longtime before I update this if ever. I won't promise it will work
for everyone. If any modders wishes to modify this further ? You have my my full support.
I would like if you would inform me, You know? A post on this release thread will be fine. And don't
worry about waiting for my reply,

I also included a few preset costumes and a couple girls and a few generic
coordinate (costumes). To try them out.....?

Also In the download folder is a 7zip Named For Modders. It Has? A fbx imported pantsu_d in pantsu_n
slot. I know You guys could easily do it yourselves. I just thought if you want to use it its their.
For anyone wanting to add some custome textures or whatever to my restructured pantsuA visual of what I'm talking about.
Here
A special Thanks and credit to enimaroah! If he wouldn't have helped point out where I was making a mistake? I doubt I would have completed this mod.
So A Big Thank You to enimaroah!

Without his tutorials and the Sb3Utility v1.6.4 I would never have
been able to complete this mod. And to all the fantastic modders out their
on Hongfire and Anime Sharing Thank you for all the terrific mods you've
created and shared.
:akazukin_thanks:

Mega Download In spoiler Below!

Mega links updated July 10 2017
I made the mistake of posting this in the wrong mod section So I am Reposting it here
As I don't wish to do a duplicate Thread Since I think its against the rules. Anyhoo!
Hope you like.

Last edited:
I tried to make a Full Screen switch plugin but it had an issue with the MipMaps on the skin causing weirdness. For the time being I set it to reload the scene.

I'm sorry I don't have much exp with doing more then this for resolution btw? If you have
xml notepad open the setup file with xml notepad and change the <FullScreen>false</FullScreen>
to <FullScreen>true</FullScreen> you can get the xml notepad from microsoft download page

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?