[Misc] Honey Select - Disable Random Girl at "Call A Girl"

HentaiNaRonin

Trusted Member
May 13, 2017
What is it meant to do:
This procedure disables the too frequent "event" that a random girl is approaching the player when the "Call A Girl" button is pressed.
If this button is pressed, the player will be lead directly to the girl section list box. No girl will intercept the player with her H demand.
Other events are not affected.

What is needed:
(*) "safe" means: no virus, no adware, no malware, no registry manipulation

How long will it takes:
not more than 10 mins.

What to do:
  1. Download and install those two above mentioned tools
  2. Start ILSpy.exe
  3. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to your HoneySelect installation path and then to the subfolder HoneySelect_64_Data\Managed. (HoneySelect_32_Data if using 32 bit)
  4. drag the file Assembly-CSharp.dll to the left panel of ILSpy
  5. press [CTR]+[F] and search for ongomeet
  6. click on the OnGoMeet in the search result panel -> in the yellow panel the code of this method is displayed
  7. click on menu item Reflexil v2.1 in the View menu -> the Reflexil v2.1 panel opens in ILSpy
  8. scroll in the Reflexil panel to line 078 -> Content: Offset: 252 OpCod: ldloc.2
  9. right-click the OpCode cell of that row and click "Edit.." in the context menu
  10. change the OpCode in the "Edit existing instruction" dialog from ldloc.2 to ldc.i4.2 and press the "Update" button.
  11. select the tree item "Assembly-CSharp (0.0.0.0)" in the left panel of the ILSpy and right-click it
  12. in the context menu click the menu item "Save as..." -> "Save as..." dialog opens.
  13. press the "Save" button -> a new file named "Assembly-CSharp.Patched.dll" will be created
  14. rename the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" as a backup file e.g. "Assembly-CSharp.dll_BackUp"
  15. rename "Assembly-CSharp.Patched.dll" to "Assembly-CSharp.dll"
What does it exactly:
The function OnGoMeet will be changed from:
Code:
	int eventNo = -1;
	string empty = string.Empty;
	int num = (!global::Singleton.....
	int num2 = num;
	if (num2 != 0)
	{
		if (num2 != 1)
		{
if num2 = 0: the help screen will be displayed and the player is allowed to select a girl
if num2 = 1: a girl intercepts the player and asks for H
if num2 = 2: player is allowed to select a girl

to:
Code:
	int eventNo = -1;
	string empty = string.Empty;
	int [color=#E25041][B]arg_FB_0[/B][/color] = (!global::Singleton..... [I]// the result of that event-calculation will be ignored[/I]
	int num2 = [color=#E25041][B]2[/B][/color];
	if (num != 0)
	{
		if (num != 1)
		{
num2 is now always 2

For "Party"-Edition
Change description above into:
step 8: scroll in the Reflexil panel to line 081 -> Content: Offset: 260 OpCod: ldloc.3
step 10: change the OpCode in the "Edit existing instruction" dialog from ldloc.3 to ldc.i4.2 and press the "Update" button.

Finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: ore_
re: Honey Select - Disable Random Girl at "Call A Girl"

Yep,someone told that to me with try Dnsky when i tried change some in Dll for Motormanager..and found out that Dnsky is so easy and fast editor than Ilsky..glad you like that..:) there are a "wiki" on that site. full info etc. good luck

I see, then it relates to a girl having a Perverted trait. If we change the trait she won't bother anymore, right?

no, any (trait does not matter) girl the player h'ed before in that room, does disturb you. to stop that, i made that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。