[Misc] [Darkmods] Colorable Condoms

Darkwes

Trusted Member
May 28, 2017
Hiya guys,

Releasing my Condoms pack for everyone. This pack contains 6 colorable condoms for both character creator and studio Neo.

Condoms-pack-1-01.jpg

There are 1 unused condom and 5 cum filled condoms with different shapes to be used in many creative ways!

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!wbpCEYLT

Decryption key: !GHK6JkhzEPiOkqacCnDNd3Qut7mIFhYgKluRVJnFwvw

- Extract the file and copy the abdata to your main HS folder. Run HiR NEO to make items available in the studio. You may also need IPA and more slot ID installed. All these utilities can be found in the public HS pastebin.

The condoms can be found at the hand section of accessories and as H items in the studio.

My next mod preview:

Report if you find any bugs and please don't repost this mod. Let's keep the modding community alive!

Thnx for the mod, isn't there one that could be "applyable" in studio? Not just to the "main characters uncensore" but to custom "items" like the dongs by Dr FillGood.

Last edited:
Thnx for the mod, isn't there one that could be "applyable" in studio? Not just to the "main characters uncensore" but to custom "items" like the dongs by Dr FillGood.
I believe someone else released one that could be used for the default dick (but doesn't work really well) and another guy released a dick with condom on it. Making one that could fit all custom ones would be very hard due to the shape/size differences. But I plan to release a version with condom as well.

Lol was thinking more on the lines of "Cutting the dick" in half, make the mesh around the front bone just a little more bigger, and a inverted copy a little more smaller (or just the top mesh but it will have nothing inside it), add transparancy and color like u did so well with yours, and the edge of the condom and done...I played around with it myself, it isnt that hard, im just not experienced in "adding" items and mesh work, i can mostly modify assets/textures.

Lol was thinking more on the lines of "Cutting the dick" in half, make the mesh around the front bone just a little more bigger, and a inverted copy a little more smaller (or just the top mesh but it will have nothing inside it), add transparancy and color like u did so well with yours, and the edge of the condom and done...I played around with it myself, it isnt that hard, im just not experienced in "adding" items and mesh work, i can mostly modify assets/textures.
To be honest I thought about doing exactly that with Dr. Fillgood dongs, but I was't sure if he would aprove someone else messing with his stuff so I gave up the idea.

Doubt he will disapprove if you ask him and credit/mention him, not all modders are" like that" so its good to ask.
If i was a modder i wouldent care if people modified my work or did stuff with it, in the end its just for a asset game meant to make the experience even better, so why not let it grow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.