5x Maps

hTu9ywuM.jpg

Hq7dh4gm.jpg

zP7ZTJ5F.jpg

SJsMNgQQ.jpg

6RieLjm7.jpg

sRfcjLb3.jpg

Known issues:
Some maps rely heavily on perspective. Meshes are incomplete or warped. Set light and angles appropiately.

Download here: MEGA

I looked under maps and didn't see a new entry. Checked "Item List" as well, I dunno maybe I overlooked it.

I looked under maps and didn't see a new entry. Checked "Item List" as well, I dunno maybe I overlooked it.
These are all Studio items. Staffs should be under "weapons", Maps under "other". Make sure to run HSiR after placing the files, of course. They are at the bottom of their respective lists afaik.

Thanks ore, BastianT, and everyone who is enjoying and supporting the mod! I really appreciate it.

That's Lianshi's outfit, right? From Dynasty Warriors 8? Can you share it? :)) Thansk!
Sorry, the outfit is not mine. I grabbed it at UU-GG.com.

Thank you, i hope for more of this kind of stuff!!
Well, something's cooking, for sure... still a wip though, gotta work on some issues. And more stuff...

X9BYlqGE.png
Unfortunately I do not know how to make costumes. I can pump a ton of maps and items but we really need more good ole chain bikinis and sexy robes :D

Thanks for the info.. Their domain changed.. I tried to register but I needed an invitation code.. :))

Could I, perhaps, trouble you for such request? Thanks!

Thanks for the info.. Their domain changed.. I tried to register but I needed an invitation code.. :))

Could I, perhaps, trouble you for such request? Thanks!
Sorry but I know nothing about that. I actually struggle to navigate the place. I'm able to post because and admin friend gave me privileges.

Wow. The DMC Fortuna map is beautiful.
Yeah, it's my favourite all-time map in PC, had to port it. Considering it was thanks to you that the port to PC originally happened, this one is your baby too :) Thanks Ram!
I already made the ports for the maps you gave me. Want to work on other stuff first and polish small things but release will happen sooner or later. Man that Bath House map is really something!

Oh wow! Those look amazing Gil, thanks a lot.
I had something in mind, and now it might be feasible thanks to you.
That's worth a lot my friend.

@Stampar: that's very good to hear! I'm certainly intrigued and eager.
I really loved Vae Victis, btw. It's amazing how much you could pull off with mostly vanilla resources. You're the Midas of Crepiness.
Recently I'm enjoying posing & porting models from Xnalara, so if you need any odd monstrosity, it could be arranged ^^

Holy shit I never knew you were releasing mods on here but then again I have never checked out AS for mods only HF but looks like that's about to change. This is some great stuff man! I was looking to expand the Queen of Lust Universe but there weren't any suitable maps before but since you are releasing fantasy stuff I just might be able to accomplish this. Monstrosities you say? That sure sounds interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.