[Hair] HS BACK HAIR

Belgar17

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2016
HS BACK HAIR - Edited 2/20/17

HS BACK HAIR - Edited 11/3/16

Pack #1 This is a set of 3 back hair pieces made from two of the game hair sets.
HShair.jpg
The first one is a version of the Curly hair with all the fron bangs removed so it can be used with any hair bangs.
Second is another version of the Curly hair with some of the bangs removed to give a more open view of the face.
Third is the Whip Carl also modified to give a more open view of the face.

Like any other hair they will work with any uncensor.

Install:
Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory. Note that a new directory, Belgar17_Mods, will be created inside HoneySelect\abdata\Chara\ it it doesn't exist.
IDs used: (HairBack[F]) 201501-201503

Uninstall:
Delete file bmhs_cf_hair_A3.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file bmhs_cf_hair_A3-(HairBack[F])-IDs 201501-201503.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hshb_A3.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\list\charaCustom
Download Pack #1:https://mega.nz/#!4stUQawR!LgumGBWQ_kAFQ2Km8qwQ6gMHHl2HYgp0Zs3xJrUlvso

Hope you find it useful.
----------------------------------------------
EDIT:
Pack #2 add 8 additional back hair pieces made from most of the remaining hair sets. Not all of them looks good with front bangs but you can decide it they will be useful. No preview is available.

Install:
Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory. Note that a new directory, Belgar17_Mods, will be created inside HoneySelect\abdata\Chara\ it it doesn't exist.
IDs used: (HairBack[F]) 201504-201511
Uninstall:
Delete file bmhs_cf_hair_A6.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file bmhs_cf_hair_A6-(HairBack[F])-IDs 201504-201511.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hshb_A6.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\list\charaCustom
Download Pack #2: https://mega.nz/#!ogMxkKQR!r23YSErc23x1946RioY0wgGkrJvcZABRSXRlsnpzQUU

HS BACK HAIR - Choppy Bob Added 2/20/17

This is a new Back Hair piece for HS. I wanted a particular hair style to finish one of my characters but couldn't find it in any of the existing hair mods. So I found a free mesh in the internet that I was able to adapt to HS.

HSHair_B5.jpg

I think it came out pretty nice for being my first time working with hair. The original mesh comes from free model found in artist-3d.com. The texture is from the original HS hair files.

Many thanks to Roy12 for his HS Hair Importing Guidelines, I couldn't have done it without it.

Once installed you will find it in your back hair menu as Choppy Bob. It is completely stand alone so it wouldn't replace anything.

Install:
IDs used: (HairBack[F]) 201513

Uninstall:
Delete file bmhs_cf_hair_B5.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file bmhs_cf_hair_B5-(HairBack[F])-IDs 201513.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hshb_B5.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\list\charaCustom
Download 1.2: https://mega.nz/#!pwsXFYLR!u8aYYlnndzg8-9QDXuXFvmiSATqN8Oc9uCH6J9BZbdA

Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:
Hell yeah now that's what I'm talking about! Any plan to expand on this? I'm hoping the same could be done for the messy hairbun (I think its listed as 'medium wave' in the hairset) and the 'boyish' one.

Also, don't think these other two needs any editing, but I'd really like for them to be made available in the back hair. They're the 'bowes' & the very first option of the hairset.. Couldn't remember the name.

I know I can't offer anything in return, but it'd be great if you could also do these. ;)

Thanks a lot! Those were my favorite non selectable back hairs so it's good to have them :)

Hell yeah now that's what I'm talking about! Any plan to expand on this? I'm hoping the same could be done for the messy hairbun (I think its listed as 'medium wave' in the hairset) and the 'boyish' one.

Also, don't think these other two needs any editing, but I'd really like for them to be made available in the back hair. They're the 'bowes' & the very first option of the hairset.. Couldn't remember the name.

I know I can't offer anything in return, but it'd be great if you could also do these. ;)
Added the remaining hairset to back hairs. Some look better than others when mixed with the front bangs but you can decide for yourself.

Have fun.

Reactions: Bond Travolta
Added one new Back Hair Piece. The details and download link are in the first page.
HSHair_B5.jpg

Added one new Back Hair Piece. The details and download link are in the first page.
View attachment 14509

Hi Belgar17, I downloaded and installed your Choppy Bob but it is a bald cap in my game? The SlotID says nothing is conflicting so not sure if upload error or I missed something?

Yours with sincerity.

Attachments

• helps.jpg
    helps.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 205
Hi Belgar17, I downloaded and installed your Choppy Bob but it is a bald cap in my game? The SlotID says nothing is conflicting so not sure if upload error or I missed something?

Yours with sincerity.

Sorry about that, I found a mistake on the original file. I have updated the download link with a corrected file. Please reinstall and let me know if its work now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.