Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: 10 Hair pack.

  1. #1
    Member alphaomega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Points: 2,833, Level: 32
    Points: 2,833, Level: 32
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    10 Hair pack.

    As i said, i have new website that upload a lot of cool stuff that hasn't been seen here before.
    I will Share some cool stuff from there (I've noticed they picking stuff from here as well with credit so i will do the same)

    Credit goes too 'Videogame' from 'Zodgame.us' forum, he shared this file.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aastaroth; February 23rd, 2017 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Links removed. Please provide original source and ask permission from author.
    McLeod, nk8160, tkd6300 and 42 others like this.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alphaomega For This Useful Post:


  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  4. #2
    Junior Member CreamyGee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 377, Level: 7
    Points: 377, Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

    Re: 10 Hair pack.

    Did you ask him if you could rehost his mod here? You didn't with the last mod you uploaded here. Are you deliberately fucking with modders for a reason?

  5. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 457, Level: 9
    Points: 457, Level: 9
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

    Re: 10 Hair pack.

    Thanks buddy!

  6. #4
    Hourglass Obsessor tmvaegis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Nutshell
    Posts
    375
    Thanks
    245
    Thanked 139 Times in 72 Posts
    Points: 11,059, Level: 69
    Points: 11,059, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: 10 Hair pack.

    OK, @alphaomega, this is the second hair pack we may or may not know whether you got permission to share...
    While yes, I DO wish all modders were a bit more open in sharing with everyone, and not so xenophobic... for now, we should still be respecting their decision to be sharing with whom they wish and where.

    If you're going to be using a website for the purpose of sharing mods to others, you should be linking to the actual source, and leave it to the original modders to share their work on sites like A-S, hongfire, etc; not, you know, creating a direct link to the download itself (which may or may not even be the original download link) and claiming most of the glory for yourself.

    What you're doing is most likely going to piss off modders, and is the very reason why there are those who don't want to share with us. You don't remember anything of what happened on HF? I know you must, because you've been a member there for a long time, and to do what you're doing now would be ignorant to what happened in the past.

    Please, no one wants to see anymore drama. Myself and others just got through pleading with Zeaska to share his mods on HF, again...
    Don't give them a reason to reconsider.

  7. #5
    Member alphaomega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Points: 2,833, Level: 32
    Points: 2,833, Level: 32
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Re: 10 Hair pack.

    Quote Originally Posted by tmvaegis View Post
    OK, @alphaomega, this is the second hair pack we may or may not know whether you got permission to share...
    While yes, I DO wish all modders were a bit more open in sharing with everyone, and not so xenophobic... for now, we should still be respecting their decision to be sharing with whom they wish and where.

    If you're going to be using a website for the purpose of sharing mods to others, you should be linking to the actual source, and leave it to the original modders to share their work on sites like A-S, hongfire, etc; not, you know, creating a direct link to the download itself (which may or may not even be the original download link) and claiming most of the glory for yourself.

    What you're doing is most likely going to piss off modders, and is the very reason why there are those who don't want to share with us. You don't remember anything of what happened on HF? I know you must, because you've been a member there for a long time, and to do what you're doing now would be ignorant to what happened in the past.

    Please, no one wants to see anymore drama. Myself and others just got through pleading with Zeaska to share his mods on HF, again...
    Don't give them a reason to reconsider.
    Ok, i won't share anymore. Just go urself to Zodgames.us and see for urself the mods.
    Great moders we have there.

  8. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 428, Level: 8
    Points: 428, Level: 8
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

    Re: 10 Hair pack.

    you're costing him soy sauce by doing this. he's also done way more hairs, as well.

  9. #7
    Record of the last... realsilverjunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 963, Level: 16
    Points: 963, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

    Re: 10 Hair pack.

    Cripes I hate the pariahs these modders have become. If only this camp had hackers that could just take the stuff "permissions" be damned. And Fu** Zodgames and their got damned "soy sauce" bullshit. It's like reddit but you have to get upvotes and give them to others to see links. This whole shindig is an utter and complete meltdown of what hongfire used to be like in 2008+

  10. #8
    Junior Member CreamyGee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 377, Level: 7
    Points: 377, Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

    Re: 10 Hair pack.

    Quote Originally Posted by realsilverjunk View Post
    Cripes I hate the pariahs these modders have become. If only this camp had hackers that could just take the stuff "permissions" be damned. And Fu** Zodgames and their got damned "soy sauce" bullshit. It's like reddit but you have to get upvotes and give them to others to see links. This whole shindig is an utter and complete meltdown of what hongfire used to be like in 2008+
    You can hate it all you want, but it doesn't change the fact. Alphaomega rehosting their mods without their permission may cause a bad reaction from the authors of those mods as well as others.

  11. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 22 Times in 10 Posts
    Points: 3,658, Level: 38
    Points: 3,658, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: 10 Hair pack.

    I'd say yea the OP shoulda asked first, but since the author hasn't replied, I'd say keep it here until he doesn't agree with it. I mean most of the best mods are the hit and run types .
    Ignore This Signature

  12. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Points: 5,702, Level: 48
    Points: 5,702, Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registeredVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: 10 Hair pack.

    Quote Originally Posted by tmvaegis View Post
    What you're doing is most likely going to piss off modders, and is the very reason why there are those who don't want to share with us. You don't remember anything of what happened on HF? I know you must, because you've been a member there for a long time, and to do what you're doing now would be ignorant to what happened in the past.
    I've been a member there forever and I don't know what happened? Did angry modders attack the site or something and that's why it was screwed?

    Getting pissed off over sharing a mod is retarded if they're given credit, that's entire point of a mod, why bother post it online if you're going to get angry that people share it?

    Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
    Ok, i won't share anymore. Just go urself to Zodgames.us and see for urself the mods.
    Great moders we have there.
    Doesn't work for me, it just redirects to some scam.

    Edit: Adding, www to it makes it work, without it just a redirect to you getting screwed. Still, not being in English and requiring registration makes it a pain to use.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Hair] Aastaroth Hair Store (3-Feb-2017 v1.3 fixes on Kokoro's hair)
    By Aastaroth in forum Requests and Releases - Honey Select Mods
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: February 15th, 2018, 05:23 PM
  2. [Hair] Double Front Hair
    By Belgar17 in forum Requests and Releases - Honey Select Mods
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2018, 04:28 PM
  3. [Hair] HS BACK HAIR
    By Belgar17 in forum Requests and Releases - Honey Select Mods
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: February 21st, 2017, 10:31 PM
  4. [Hair] HS ALTERED FRONT HAIR (BANGS)
    By Belgar17 in forum Requests and Releases - Honey Select Mods
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 26th, 2016, 06:10 PM
  5. [Hair] Man Hair for Girl
    By DillDoe in forum Requests and Releases - Honey Select Mods
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 4th, 2016, 04:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •