[Hair] 10 Hair pack.

alphaomega

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2016
As i said, i have new website that upload a lot of cool stuff that hasn't been seen here before.
I will Share some cool stuff from there (I've noticed they picking stuff from here as well with credit so i will do the same)

Credit goes too 'Videogame' from 'Zodgame.us' forum, he shared this file.

Attachments

• IKfv76h.png
    IKfv76h.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 10,978
Last edited by a moderator:
Did you ask him if you could rehost his mod here? You didn't with the last mod you uploaded here. Are you deliberately fucking with modders for a reason?

OK, @alphaomega, this is the second hair pack we may or may not know whether you got permission to share...
While yes, I DO wish all modders were a bit more open in sharing with everyone, and not so xenophobic... for now, we should still be respecting their decision to be sharing with whom they wish and where.

If you're going to be using a website for the purpose of sharing mods to others, you should be linking to the actual source, and leave it to the original modders to share their work on sites like A-S, hongfire, etc; not, you know, creating a direct link to the download itself (which may or may not even be the original download link) and claiming most of the glory for yourself.

What you're doing is most likely going to piss off modders, and is the very reason why there are those who don't want to share with us. You don't remember anything of what happened on HF? I know you must, because you've been a member there for a long time, and to do what you're doing now would be ignorant to what happened in the past.

Please, no one wants to see anymore drama. Myself and others just got through pleading with Zeaska to share his mods on HF, again...
Don't give them a reason to reconsider.

OK, @alphaomega, this is the second hair pack we may or may not know whether you got permission to share...
While yes, I DO wish all modders were a bit more open in sharing with everyone, and not so xenophobic... for now, we should still be respecting their decision to be sharing with whom they wish and where.

If you're going to be using a website for the purpose of sharing mods to others, you should be linking to the actual source, and leave it to the original modders to share their work on sites like A-S, hongfire, etc; not, you know, creating a direct link to the download itself (which may or may not even be the original download link) and claiming most of the glory for yourself.

What you're doing is most likely going to piss off modders, and is the very reason why there are those who don't want to share with us. You don't remember anything of what happened on HF? I know you must, because you've been a member there for a long time, and to do what you're doing now would be ignorant to what happened in the past.

Please, no one wants to see anymore drama. Myself and others just got through pleading with Zeaska to share his mods on HF, again...
Don't give them a reason to reconsider.

Ok, i won't share anymore. Just go urself to Zodgames.us and see for urself the mods.
Great moders we have there.

you're costing him soy sauce by doing this. he's also done way more hairs, as well.

Cripes I hate the pariahs these modders have become. If only this camp had hackers that could just take the stuff "permissions" be damned. And Fu** Zodgames and their got damned "soy sauce" bullshit. It's like reddit but you have to get upvotes and give them to others to see links. This whole shindig is an utter and complete meltdown of what hongfire used to be like in 2008+

Cripes I hate the pariahs these modders have become. If only this camp had hackers that could just take the stuff "permissions" be damned. And Fu** Zodgames and their got damned "soy sauce" bullshit. It's like reddit but you have to get upvotes and give them to others to see links. This whole shindig is an utter and complete meltdown of what hongfire used to be like in 2008+

You can hate it all you want, but it doesn't change the fact. Alphaomega rehosting their mods without their permission may cause a bad reaction from the authors of those mods as well as others.

I'd say yea the OP shoulda asked first, but since the author hasn't replied, I'd say keep it here until he doesn't agree with it. I mean most of the best mods are the hit and run types :D.

I've been a member there forever and I don't know what happened? Did angry modders attack the site or something and that's why it was screwed?

Getting pissed off over sharing a mod is retarded if they're given credit, that's entire point of a mod, why bother post it online if you're going to get angry that people share it?

Ok, i won't share anymore. Just go urself to Zodgames.us and see for urself the mods.
Great moders we have there.
Doesn't work for me, it just redirects to some scam.

Edit: Adding, www to it makes it work, without it just a redirect to you getting screwed. Still, not being in English and requiring registration makes it a pain to use.

They had this mod since 12/19/2016 that's nearly 3 months now. I know zodgame.us and other websites have different communities and some will never cross over. Sure "soy sauce" will stop just leechers and will encourage people commenting and a community. Where-as in western community it's all hands on etc... I would say if Western community is 1:10 ratio in terms of contributors vs. leechers it's probably 1:100 in the east. So I suppose it's a good way to have people engaged, but seriously 7-10 soy for a stock characters with ugly profile is ridiculous. Meanwhile really good ones are 1-2 soy at most. Then again zeaska and other good modders well some of they are getting 10 soy per user or getting 1,000 soy+ for a good mod pack.

发布于 2016-12-19 09:46

覆盖游戏同名文件即可,请先进行备份,否则可能出现尼姑头链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c27liko 密码:aebu

source: http://www.nier88.com/main/show-536.html

I don't mind people posting mods not theirs. I'd rather have people have their threads removed later, than to never have contributed nothing or showing others what other people have done.

Ok so i was not sure what was going on here(what the drama was about) so i reread the first post and considered the following negative ones

...it looks like the op basically decided to share with us some of the modder content from zod or one of the zods?(don't know how many there are or how it all works to be able to download) without asking permission to do so but decided to do so based on the zod guys attitude to take HF/AS stuff without permission and put it up for download over there though acknowledging the original authors

...seems fair to me to mirror these "rules" for content if they do it that way and don't have a problem...if they do well that's some bias bs ...i clearly remember that one site that banned none jp ips yet had all sorts of western made mods and especially the very important tools

so far ,no one seems to have complained from over there...at least that's what the posts in this thread indicate if that so what's all the drama about?

I am not really sure what the policy is towards permission here at AS perhaps this situation may be born out of how our western HF/AS modders feel the rules should be...but others have their own rules and perhaps we should consider separate rules when dealing with different communities...it's does not seems others give much pause about just taking stuff(at least they mention the authers and don't claim ownership about the mods though) ,or maybe it all has to do with site policy?

this has been not more opinion than my attempt to understand the situation make an overview of and ask questions but yeah others have taken HF stuff in the past and i don't remember anyone complaining to other communities or hf getting up in arms over it...seems to me we only roast our own members ,here or at hf ,over the coals

Last edited:
I could understand if I was selling my mods and someone stole it and did the same shit... but if it's a free mod why get but hurt over it? Anyways... These useless treads should be removed!

It's a let down when a newcomer like myself comes to obtain mods only to find dead links or the mods' removed entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.