[Hair] [Supa][Roy12] All characters' hairs converted to wigs (head accessories)

SupaCyan

Apr 29, 2017
[Supa][Hairs] Roy12's hairs2wigs v2.0 (update to Pai Chan)

Greetings:
Version 3.0:
hairs2wigs_3_0_by_supacyanjin-dbjzvyf.jpg
Made 3 gradient hairs at head accessories slot.
Ivy from SoulCaliber, 2B from Nier, Motoko from Ghost in the Shell. All ported by roy12 sama. I added the gradient hair color just for fun. Colors can be changed if you have 4.28DLC installed.

Update log:

• All Roy12's hairs updated to Ciri(Aug 10th).
  • [S1^] -->> newly added Roy's hairs
  • [S1*] -->> edited by SupaCyan
  • 3 gradient hairs at head accessories slot.
  • Additionally I added Saw2008's 90 hairs to this package.
  • Added Maria Anderson's hair from SB3. Ported by someone in a Chinese forum. I can't remember who now.
  • No need to download previous version. Its all in one.
  • 280mb file download. 1.6GB after uncompressed, make sure your have enough volume.

3.0 Free DOWNLOAD page:
Patreon

Version 2.0:
Now, in this version 2.0, I added the shader that let you change hair accessories as well, with Motoko's hair and Pai Chan's hair from Roy12 May 6th update.
My new version is at my Patreon
AllHairsWigs2.0.jpg

Version 1.1:
New to this forum.
363bc46bada826d33be3b3476b6b53ab_hey-how-you-doin-how-u-doing-memes_600-594.png

Roy12's DOA characters are awesome. He works so hard on bringing us the good stuff.
Butt, it is frustrating that I can't use his hairs on other girls without spinning up my Blender.:) 4ca89d73c36bf1286118771_blog.jpg

Here is my solution:
I converted all hairs from 25 characters (24 girls + 1 boy) into head accessories.
So everyone can use them on any character they want with the freedom of changing the size, location, the rotation.

Features:
  • 59 pieces of hairs in total, 750MB before conpressed
  • All colorable and able to change positions
  • One studio dance squad scene
  • 9 clothing cards feature 9 sets of wig
  • All hairs pieces are sorted alphabetically in the head accessories
  • [B2][Name] -->Second Back Hair of this character
  • [F3][Name] -->Third Front Hair of this character
  • [S1][Name] -->FirstHair Set of this character
  • Hair accessories are not able to be colored right now. Maybe next update
  • List slot # 350940-350950...350952-350999

Previews:
Demonstrating Helena's hair on default Stiri without piercing through the skull.
PreviewHelena'sHairOnStiri.jpg

More in the download file. and my Deviantart Patreon

Installations:
Copy abdata and Userdata to you game directory.

FAQ:
Q: Do you have permission to reposting Roy12's mods.
A: I asked him on his Patreon explicitly about this. He replied he don't mind.
Permission.JPG

Q: Where to find my top, leggings and shoes?
A: You can find my leggings, converse shoes at my Deviantart Patreon
Some of the tops are from variant places, HF, UUGG, ZOD.
Some of them are my unreleased clothing. PM me if you really want it.

Download:
Mod: Version 1.0 was faulty, need to add a "doa" folder in abdata/chara/supa4k/doa/hairs*****.unity3d
Version: 1.1 :
Mega
Baidu

If you have problem downloading from Baidu. let me know, I will give you a mega link.

Have fun remixing hairs.

Thanks for your support!:)

Last edited:
I see you finally made an account on Anime-Sharing. Welcome! You're that modder who made those famous colorful tights leggings from Hongfire, huh? REALLY NICE WORK MAN! WE ALL LOVE BIG ROUND ASS!!!

Like the rest of us, he kinda needed to get an account going over here if he wanted to actually be able to do anything. Not like Hongfire is reliable anymore.

And I have a feeling that a lot of folks will be making good use of this mod set here...I know I will.

I do not know why but the characters do not appear, I put it in the chara folder but anyway nothing

Mod: Version 1.0 was faulty, need to add a "doa" folder in abdata/chara/supa4k/doa/hairs*****.unity3d. sorry for the confusion

Hmm,i have a lots hairs and clothes mods all work fine include other characters.

but not work with this mods and characters. not idea whats the problem?
all were correct folder.

EDIT: Ah,Doh..they were in the head accessories..but
all characters is in xx:\illusion\HoneySelect\UserData\chara\female
and not show in game..hmm.

a shame all hair is not in Hairs. any chance make a hair mods whiteout head accessories and characters ?
Cuz Hairs look so nice from characters pics >_ <

Last edited:
Hmm,i have a lots hairs and clothes mods all work fine include other characters.

all were correct folder.

a shame all hair is not in Hairs. any chance make a hair mods whiteout head accessories and characters ?

i have the same issue, all characters in \chara\female not show

If you read my post closely, I don't have character shared, those are clothes cards, they should go to their folder. The goal is not make new hairs , but porting roy12's hair available as accessories.

The cloth card I included are for new dlc. If that give you problem, delete those cards.

all were correct folder.

I don't understand how that could happen considering my mod did not touch any of the character female stuff. Could you PM me with some details so I can debug? I have not heard a thing like this in Chinese coummunity.

I don't understand how that could happen considering my mod did not touch any of the character female stuff. Could you PM me with some details so I can debug? I have not heard a thing like this in Chinese coummunity.

ok Pmed ya.

Is there a way to make the female character bald so there'll be no clipping with hairstyles and these accessories? Cause I don't see an option in hairstyles for that anywhere, but I know there must be cause I've seen bald female characters (like on foolboy's makeup pictures).

Is there a way to make the female character bald so there'll be no clipping with hairstyles and these accessories? Cause I don't see an option in hairstyles for that anywhere, but I know there must be cause I've seen bald female characters (like on foolboy's makeup pictures).

4th in last group of hair sections

Reactions: random_user
4th in last group of hair sections

Thank you for your reply.

Do you mean the bowes hair? I think that is what it's called. If so I was using that one already, as it's the shortest hair available that I know of.

I was kinda hoping for something more on the lines of this
https://foolsgrotto.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/foolboy-makeup-01.html
or this
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...クト-studio-picture-works?p=5788660#post5788660
So that way there's no clipping with hairstyles at all, just with the head. Not sure where they got those from.

Thank you for your reply.

Do you mean the bowes hair? I think that is what it's called. If so I was using that one already, as it's the shortest hair available that I know of.

I was kinda hoping for something more on the lines of this
https://foolsgrotto.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/foolboy-makeup-01.html
or this
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...クト-studio-picture-works?p=5788660#post5788660
So that way there's no clipping with hairstyles at all, just with the head. Not sure where they got those from.

bowes hair has no mesh. it is just a texture on top of you head. get a bald head and bowes hair side by side you will know.

Reactions: random_user
Want a mirror in my server?

Hey roy12, nice seeing you here. you dont have to mirror my mod. a link to my post when next time you publish your mod will be sufficient enough to spread my mod. I will be update this post with pai chan's hair once I figure out how to add dynamic bone to your Motoko hair. have fun

will be there once I figure it out something. next update will have colorable accessories, pai chan and motoko's hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.