[Clothing] Sexy Himo and Harem Mate Sexy Swimsuit

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I don't want that someone is spreading my mods on other boards, like HongFire, Nihonomaru, 4Chan etc. and to spread my links on Pastebin or similar.
You have first to ask for my permission.

Two mods which I made them first for Sexy Beach Premium Resort. Now for Honey Select available.
The himo have an 2 color option and the Harem Mate cos an 1 color option.

EDIT: Contains now additionally both coses as transparent version.

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Code:
[B]cf_f_swim_SX:[/B]
209200 209201 209202 209202

Last edited:
It looks like there are issues in regards to the Harem Mate swimsuit; shader related, perhaps? (Shadowed texture squares, etc.)

Plus, it seems to also vary, depending on camera position.

It looks like there are issues in regards to the Harem Mate swimsuit; shader related, perhaps? (Shadowed texture squares, etc.)

Plus, it seems to also vary, depending on camera position.

I have encountered this problem before and found it is related to the mipmaps of the textures used. I have worked around it by exporting the textures out, removing the mipmaps and importing them back in. I checked it in this case and it resolve the issue.

Nice work, FB! By the way, the list file also lists a transparent version of the Sexy Himo swimsuit that's not included in the main file.

Reactions: futan
Now those repeat posts from multiple members seem more than a little suspicious, eh?
o_-

Nice work, FB! By the way, the list file also lists a transparent version of the Sexy Himo swimsuit that's not included in the main file.

I created it first, but after I got some issues with the alpha channels, I took it out and insert it later back, after I will resolve the problem.
Unfortunately, I still don't know what is the reason for the trouble and I still don't get also some anwsers to my question #1027
And I made this mod 1 day before I go for 7 days for a trip.

About that mipmap issues, that is still always a myth for my, why it sometimes works and sometimes it dosen't works.
I noticed that issues also in some of my mods.
Maybe the reason is that NVidia DDS Plugin for Photoshop, which I use, that it produce such strange results.
But with it I can choose the counts of mipmaps which I want to use to save an DDS file. With that DDS plugin for GIMP I can not do this.

Reactions: zhoop2018
Okay I figured it out, why the alphachannel got some conflicts. It's about the MonoBehavious. I hvae to insert them there, where I wanted that transparent effect.
I also corrected that shader problem. I hope you are now satisfied with it.

Now those repeat posts from multiple members seem more than a little suspicious, eh?
o_-

It's also suspicious to like this mod and after receiving to unlike it.
But on other mods are the likes still there. That's strange.?!

It's also suspicious to like this mod and after receiving to unlike it.
But on other mods are the likes still there. That's strange.?!
Interesting that, what with all the many likes, you've got there, you would notice such a meaningless thing.

What's done is done.

P.S.: Since you're, apparently, speaking for Futaboy, I re-liked the post, since it seems to be a big deal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3