• 1 pair of gloves 889
  • 1 high heel boot 889
  • 2 helmets 889-890
  • 1 body tattoo 889

INSTALLATION & TIPS:
Uncompress into your HS folder.
Clothing card included.

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:
I really didn't plan to redo do this one, BUT I was made aware that some took my WidowMaker mod from Playclub and ported to HS without my knowledge or credit. That's wasn't the upsetting part, the most upsetting part was that it was done in such a half ass copy/paste way that ruins the whole outfit. What took me weeks to do, took this guy a few minutes to ruin. On top of that, people are actually trying to fix it and make it into a passable mod (which is just the bodysuit, nothing else)

Well ok, now that I'm forced to remake it for HS, I have to release this instead of the actual mod I wanted to release for widowmaker

VyHm3qWn.jpg

Requires GGmod for the high heels. Suggest shrinking down her calf & ankles to <20 to match the game version.

Vx0eOqLE.jpg

I'm using dynastking's Widow card (in the character upload thread)

CREDITS:
Blizzard for WidowMaker
mayar2for GGmod

DOWNLOAD:

mirror

pw: vk66

obligatory butt shot

PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Last edited:
[...]Well ok, now that I'm forced to remake it for HS, I have to release this instead of the actual mod I wanted to release for widowmaker[...]

Instead of candy, we get candy ...

I like candy, thank you sir.

Hello, I read ehat happened to your mod! And I really think that your reaction to the situation is awesome! Not only is the mod great, but also you are showing so much character in redoing your own mod for another game just because some untalanted person did a crappy job! You sir, or madam have a fine attitude! I whish you have an awseome day! And if you had, come back tomorrow, read again and have another awsome day! Thank you very much for this!

give a link if it's not difficult

first link

The file you are trying to download no longer exists.
This could happen for the following reasons:
The file was deleted due to a violation of the Terms of Service (ToS) or Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
The page you requested does not exist. The link you followed may not exist
The file was deleted by the user.

Okay, what are you selling this mod for? you don’t worry if you sell it to me then I won’t give it to anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。