[Clothing] New HS Tops for SBX2

Belgar17

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2016
New HS Tops for SBX2 (V1.5 Edited 9-16-17)

New HS Tops for SBX2 (V1.5 Edited 9-16-17)

A set of new tops adapter from HS original clothing for use with SBX2 uncensor.

Previews
bmtp_01a.jpg
bmtp_02a.jpg
bmtp_03a.jpg

Pack included 8 new tops, standalone so they wouldn't replace anything. All tops are recolorable.

Limitations:
They will only work correctly with SBX2 uncensor.
There are some clipping for very small or very large breasts.

Installation: Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory. Note that a new directory, Belgar17_Mods, will be created inside HoneySelect\abdata\Chara\ it it doesn't exist.
IDs used (Tops [F]) 205601-205608

Uninstall:
Delete file bmhs_cf_tops_A4.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file bmhs_cf_tops_A4-(Tops[F])-IDs 205601-205608.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hstp_A4.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom
This mod has been updated to Version 1.5. The updates correct some small mistakes and changes several of the shaders used for better color adjustment. Download and reinstall as before, overwriting files when asked.

Download New Tops V1.5: https://mega.nz/#!5ktj2YwS!jAw7bzQBeMkP-kpYJ8grYa1lcDnu_VC3c13zMbYfGqs

Thanks to Stampar for his work in the SBX2 Uncensor.

Note: I don't plan to change those to any other uncensor. However if anyone wants to make the changes and post them they have my permission to do so.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.