[Clothing] Moira Burton character (my very first mod)

Darkruler

Trusted Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hi there I´m Darkruler, previously just a HS player now I have started modding HS, this is my first mod, I love Resident evil characters and I´m thinking about adding more of them to HS, by the moment I just added this one, please give feedback.

Captions:

screen 1.pngscreen 2.pngscreen 3.png

Link to mod:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/moira-burton-18626037

Please if you like my work support me on Patreon, I´ll do more like that

Please do not redistibute without my permission, you´ll need wideslider mod latest version, and HS_SlotID to fix any id conflict could exist.

Enjoy!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rixh and dick322
Nice... Thank you ..
Love this.... xD .. im wait for another Update for this clothing

top does not show, I already checked, there is no conflict and I have all the latest addons/mods.

thanks for the update but only the sword and the horns appear on my character. I'm using wideslider and HS_SlotID. It's maybe because I use Honey Select Version 1.0.4.0 ?

It should be that, you should update to 1.2 or else not only my mod, other mods could not load correctly

I don't know how to update the game! I once tried it but the version was the same maybe I'm doing some steps wrong! It would be awesome when you could explain that easily! thanks in advance.

My game is fully updated, same issue with the top, it doesn't show up in the list.
I tried changing the slotID as well, no luck.

I think the outfit looks awesome, great job. The face looks nothing like her in my opinion but I know how hard it is to recreate faces. I hope you didn't take that as an insult. I absolutely love Moira, she's my second favorite RE character besides Jill so I might be a little nitpicky. ;)

I finally remembered who made her Urban Ninja outfit for HS. I lost some mods after updating but it seems you removed the download link. :confused:

I finally remembered who made her Urban Ninja outfit for HS. I lost some mods after updating but it seems you removed the download link. :confused:

Yeah I removed Mega link, that was the old mod, the final version is on my patreon, the link to my patreon is there, just go and download the rar file, it contains the chracter and the costume.

Hi, what happened to your Patreon link? have you stopped hosting the mod and if so, do you know where i can get the lastest version because the one linked in HSResolveMoreSlotID seems to still be bugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR