[Clothing] Mizuryu Kei Land CAST Outfit

roy12

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2016
Hello guys,

It took me longer than expected, but here it is.

I've made some modifications, and dropped some stuff I didn't like from the original one. For example, I didn't include the boots or the socks. The socks are unnecessary, and the boots were just ugly. There are better ones ingame.

Now you can have the girl not wear the jacket. Check the available swimsuit options. Option 1 enables the v-string to reach the neck so that it can be worn without the jacket. Option 2 enables the small pins at the back to wear the v-string along the jacket. When wearing the jacket too, disable Option 1.

I've included outfit presets anyways, in case you don't care about all that. Boots not included unless you have Belgar17's Adapted Shoes mod. Socks are vanilla.

CustomList: roy12_ss05.unity3d

IDs:
  • Swimsuit 209905
  • SwimTop 210100
  • Head Acc 350100
  • Arm Acc 359100
Install:
Extract the abdata folder of the 7z into your HS main directory, if asked to merge, say yes.

Uninstall:
Remove these files:
abdata/List/characustom/roy12_ss05.unity3d
abdata/Chara/roy12_mod/mkland_*.unity3d

(* means anything that comes after the _)

Version History:
  • Initial release
Known issues:
  • It might clip a bit with extreme body proportions.
  • This is probably unfixable. If the girl wears the jacket along the Swimsuit's Option 1 the v-string will clip into the jacket. If the girl wears the Swimsuit with Option 1 disabled and no jacket, then the v-string won't have the back section of the v-string. I just use two clothing presets.
[DOWNLOAD]​

What do you mean? You must be specific about these things, i.e. a screenshot about the error you get.

Wow. That's fucking stunning! Amazing fucking mod man! Thanks so much for this!

@roy12
Just a little OT, but did you made a newer version of Honoka? Because mine (which I've downloaded from your site) seems to look a bit different. Yours here looks 1:1 to the 'real' one. :o

@roy12
Just a little OT, but did you made a newer version of Honoka? Because mine (which I've downloaded from your site) seems to look a bit different. Yours here looks 1:1 to the 'real' one. :o

I literally just increased her height. Remember FOV, lighting and camera positions can mean a lot.

Very nice mod :O, oh and little question, what skin mod are you using :) those shots are amazingly nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
porm wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey Shine, can you please upload Version #74 for this? It's the latest update.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/いーめいどぷらす-サバイバルゲーム-#71.1224098/