Sep 20, 2016

FEATURES:
  • 1 Blinking Xmas Light Bondage Outfit
  • 1 Gift Bow
  • 1 Candy Cane
  • Optional Studio Items of all of the above

INSTALLATION & TIPS:
Uncompress into your HS folder.

Run HoneyselectItemResolver (HiR_1.1.0) to install the Studio Items.
9wtieupd.jpg

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:

That time of the year and since there's already a bunch of santa theme outfits, I thought this would be a nice change!

HOLY CRAP this was was the most labor intensive mod I worked on, almost a month to do. I had to manually wrap the wire and position every single bulb from scratch. Not only did that take a long time to do, I then had to weight paint every single lighbulb 4 times cause 4 different bones were affect each bulb. There is still a bit of distortion (around the right thigh & shoulder) which I can't really see in the weight paint the cause.
The gift bow I did from scratch too, had to look up how to do it in real life to wrap my brain around how to do it in 3d. I think it came out nice, also gave it some physics so it doesn't clip into body (much) and move on contact (it squishes on boob grope & wall press) The easiest part of the mod was the candy cane.

The lights are colorable (well one is in the tri-color setup) Un-check Options1 to make all the lights blink the same color.

All the items are available for Studio to use. Cheated by just using one file instead of making a duplicate (so it saves space) Added string lights (straight & curve) for room decorations or whatever you want (ie. more bondage). Was gonna add some physics to them, but after playing around with Studio, holy hell it's a pain to position stuff (compared to playclub) so I nixed the idea, cause them moving/sway around would be a bitch to position.

Gonna take a short break for holiday & actually play this (and other games). been modding non-stop since the game came out, so need a bit of a rest. Don't worry, I still have a bunch I'm working on, so plenty of mods to come!.

Ng0RDXMS.jpg

Merry X-mas & Happy Holidays to ALL !!!

DOWNLOAD:

mirror

pw: ac64

PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Last edited:
....but wait there's more!!!

ZKPoA7b7.jpg

SNOW FOR STUDIO!

FEATURES:
  • 2 Falling Snow (Light & Heavy)
  • 2 Snow Covering Ground (Square & Round)
  • 2 Snow Balls (Regular & Smash)

INSTALLATION & TIPS:
Uncompress into your HS folder.

Run HoneyselectItemResolver (HiR_1.1.0) to install the Studio Items.

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:

If it's Xmas, it's gots to be a white xmas!

Yes, the Falling Snow is actual falling snow (see first image in first post) Since it's particle physics, like the shower & fire, it's not sizeable, but it's big enough to fill the maps and you can add more to fill out your scene.

The snow covering are for the ground, tables, etc... You have to scale 'Y' down for a more uniform, flat look, leave it or scale up for bumpy, mounds of snow.

Two snowballs, one to hold & throw, the other for impact. (see above pic)

finally thanks to YashiroAmamiya for HiR, making studio easier to add items and reducing the work load everyone.

DOWNLOAD:

mirror

pw: agp2

Here are 2 Studio Scene 'Winterized' with snow covering most of the surfaces with Light & Heavy Snow Fall. Save to your \UserData\studio\ Folder.
emKaOLKJ.png

VuHq31Ws.png

PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Nice, building supplies for the Winter/X-Mas, clothing, AND decorations! Looks like we can build some nice themed scenes, now! Thanks, appreciate it!

Nice mod! but may I know where does the robot skin comes from?? It looks REALLY good~ Thanks!

Thanks so much for this! I could have swore I commented on this thread but somehow I didn't! This is amazing work! I really appreciate the snow items too! Being able to add snow to any map is amazing! Thank you so much!

The GitS movie won't be out until March 31 2017. I'd just like to know the settings used to make the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。