[Clothing] MALE NEW SHOES

Belgar17

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2016
MALE NEW SHOES Version 1.0

These are new male shoes sets.

CMShoesM5.jpg

6 different styles, some with different color versions, including 4 for regular clothes, alternate Pirate Boots and Gladiator Sandals. They are all standalone.

Installation:
Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory. Note that a new directory, Belgar17_Mods, will be created inside HoneySelect\abdata\Chara\ if it doesn't exist.
IDs used: Male Shoes (Shoes[M]) 103205-103221

Uninstall:
Delete file bmhs_cm_shoes_M5.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file bmhs_cm_shoes_M5-(Shoes[M])-IDs 103205-103221.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hscmsh_M5.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom

Download:
Male Shoes V1.0: https://mega.nz/#!s8VS2ShJ!aqbo3qXlTRkYVW_NaVv1tXZhNZGz3unbtjRKjtLn2jU

Hope you find them useful!

It seems belgar17_hscmsh_M5.unity3d conflicts with both fan_cm_lv.unity3d & fan_cm_bu.unity3d. Then again, the mod pack it comes from labeled chinesecostumes also conflicts with dilldoe's Towel mod (Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji_.unity3d) and hffun_cf_runningwear_01.unity3d (fan_cos_01.unity3d & fan_cos_01x.unity3d) as well.

Here's the full ID info from HS_SlotID:

Code:
belgar17_hscmsh_M5.unity3d [ 103210 ] found in fan_cm_lv.unity3d
belgar17_hscmsh_M5.unity3d [ 103211 ] found in fan_cm_bu.unity3d
dilldoe_Towel.unity3d [ 350800 ] found in Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji_.unity3d
fan_cos_01.unity3d [ 205730 ] found in hffun_cf_runningwear_01.unity3d
fan_cos_01x.unity3d [ 205731 ] found in hffun_cf_runningwear_01.unity3d

It seems belgar17_hscmsh_M5.unity3d conflicts with both fan_cm_lv.unity3d & fan_cm_bu.unity3d. Then again, the mod pack it comes from labeled chinesecostumes also conflicts with dilldoe's Towel mod (Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji_.unity3d) and hffun_cf_runningwear_01.unity3d (fan_cos_01.unity3d & fan_cos_01x.unity3d) as well.

Here's the full ID info from HS_SlotID:

Code:
belgar17_hscmsh_M5.unity3d [ 103210 ] found in fan_cm_lv.unity3d
belgar17_hscmsh_M5.unity3d [ 103211 ] found in fan_cm_bu.unity3d
dilldoe_Towel.unity3d [ 350800 ] found in Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji_.unity3d
fan_cos_01.unity3d [ 205730 ] found in hffun_cf_runningwear_01.unity3d
fan_cos_01x.unity3d [ 205731 ] found in hffun_cf_runningwear_01.unity3d
Thanks for the information. My mod use number from 103205-103221 in the male shoes slot (cm_f_shoes)

I don't have fan_cm_ly.unity3d or fan_cam_bu.unity3d in my system and couldn't find the mod the came from so I couldn't check on them for conflict with the male shoes. They don't show in the the HS_SlotID Stable or Nightly list either. You have a link to the mod or any other information please let me know so I can check it.

What you should see in your system is that 2 of my shoes (Loafers Brown and Loaders Tan) don't show in your list. Instead their places would be taken by the entries in fan_cm_lyn and fan_cam_bu. To resolve the problem you can use HS_SlotID to check if slots 103222 and 103223 are free in your game and change the IDs on those 2 shoes. Or if you are not comfortable doing it, let me know if those slots are free, or some other if not, and I will change the list for you.

Dilldoe_Towel use 350800 in the Head Accessory slot (ca_f_head) and 102800 in the Male Body slot (cm_f_body). Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji use 354800 in the Head Accessory slot (ca_f_head), 206800 in the Female Bottom slot (cf_f_bot) and 205800 in the Female Top slot (cf_f_top). There is a conflict between them in the Head Accessory slot (although one start with 350 and the other with 354) because in the same category the game only use the last 3 digits for its internal reference. Since both end with 800, one or the other would have to be changed to resolve the conflict.

I have hffun_cf_runningwear_01 but don't have fan_cos_01 or fan_cos_01x so I couldn't check on them. Again if you have information on the mod let me know and I will check.

Thanks for the information. My mod use number from 103205-103221 in the male shoes slot (cm_f_shoes)

I don't have fan_cm_ly.unity3d or fan_cam_bu.unity3d in my system and couldn't find the mod the came from so I couldn't check on them for conflict with the male shoes. They don't show in the the HS_SlotID Stable or Nightly list either. You have a link to the mod or any other information please let me know so I can check it.

What you should see in your system is that 2 of my shoes (Loafers Brown and Loaders Tan) don't show in your list. Instead their places would be taken by the entries in fan_cm_lyn and fan_cam_bu. To resolve the problem you can use HS_SlotID to check if slots 103222 and 103223 are free in your game and change the IDs on those 2 shoes. Or if you are not comfortable doing it, let me know if those slots are free, or some other if not, and I will change the list for you.

Dilldoe_Towel use 350800 in the Head Accessory slot (ca_f_head) and 102800 in the Male Body slot (cm_f_body). Schaffer_Dynasty_Warriors_6_Zhen_Ji use 354800 in the Head Accessory slot (ca_f_head), 206800 in the Female Bottom slot (cf_f_bot) and 205800 in the Female Top slot (cf_f_top). There is a conflict between them in the Head Accessory slot (although one start with 350 and the other with 354) because in the same category the game only use the last 3 digits for its internal reference. Since both end with 800, one or the other would have to be changed to resolve the conflict.

I have hffun_cf_runningwear_01 but don't have fan_cos_01 or fan_cos_01x so I couldn't check on them. Again if you have information on the mod let me know and I will check.
I'm pretty sure Dilldoe is aware of the conflict, but not sure if whoever did the Zhen Ji outfit is.

Like I mentioned, the mod pack with all the "fan" related mods is labeled chinesecostumes, though I don't remember where I got them. If you're really curious, I could just upload it privately and PM it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092