[Clothing] MALE CLOTHES VARIATIONS

Belgar17

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2016
MALE CLOTHES VARIATIONS - 1+2+3+4+5+ Pack 6 Added 8/192

MALE CLOTHES VARIATIONS - Pack 1+2+3+4+5 + Pack 6 Added 8/19

To provide a little more variety for male charactes I have done some alterations to the HS male clothing. It provide different tops and pants combinations as well as recolorable tops or pants.
attachment.php
29 new pieces, all standalone so they wouldn't replace anything. All have some recolorable parts.

Version 2.0: Add 3 new clothes sets with the Gun Holster from the Ramoram's Tomb Raider Outfit.
asset.php
Many thanks to Ramoram for allowing the use of his work. To use the guns and backpack the original Tomb Raider Outfit most be installed in your system, it can found here:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5737908-ramoram-s-tomb-raider-outfit

Limitations: Because of the way HS works the Gun Holster can't be used independently as an accessory, it will only works as part of the male clothing which is why only those three set can use it. The Gun Holster is intended for use with the Studio since the guns wouldn't properly move with the character in animations.

Installation:
Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory. Note that a new directory, Belgar17_Mods, will be created inside HoneySelect\abdata\Chara\ it it doesn't exist. Anyone which installed an earlier version simple download again and reinstall, overwriting files when asked.
IDs used: Male Tops (Tops[M]) 102503-102534
Uninstall:
Delete file bmhs_cm_body_M1.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file bmhs_cm_body_M1-(Tops[M])-IDs 102501-102529.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hscm_M1.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom
Download Pack 1 6/5/17 Update: https://mega.nz/#!Rp8z3S4Y!jXtUx_oVOF6qPynwXTzP1bV5rZySKm6EgUsBuAoOWbY

Hope you find them useful

Edit: 6/5/17 Update use new shader which allow adjustment of 2 colors on most of the clothes in the pack. Download and reinstall, overwriting if asked.

Attachments

• HSCM01.jpg
    HSCM01.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 7,960
  • HSCM02.jpg
    HSCM02.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,696
Last edited:
Very good job, man, thanks for the work.

I really would like to see some more mods for the male characters, specially more hair options.

Updated Mod to Version 2.0 which correct some clipping issues and add 3 sets with Gun Holster.

That's what's up, I almost never use male characters in my studio scenes 'cuz the options are painfully limited.

Keep up the good work!

Kinda wish the male tattoos were available for female characters too. Any idea if there's a mod for that?

Updated to version 2.1 to correct some errors that where found. Please download V2.1 and re-install. Thanks.

I'm only just now seeing this, but it's awesome! Thank you so much for this Belgar!!

MALE CLOTHES VARIATIONS - Pack 1+2+3 Updated 6/5/17

Male Clothes Variations Pack #2 Updated 6/5/17 and Gun Holster

This is a small addition to my Male Clothes Variations. Pack #2 includes 3 new Tank Top+Pants variations and 7 regular Pants without shirts.
I have also made a change to the male's Gun Holster, combining the holster with several shoes so it can be used with more clothing.
View attachment 13985
Installation:
Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory. Note that a new directory, Belgar17_Mods, will be created inside HoneySelect\abdata\Chara\ it it doesn't exist.
IDs used: Male Tops (Tops[M]) 102535-102544, Male Shoes (Shoes[M]) 103200-103204

Uninstall:
For Male Clothing Pack 2
Delete file bmhs_cm_body_M2.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file bmhs_cm_body_M2-(Tops[M])-IDs 102535-102544.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hscm_M2.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom

For Gun Holster:
Delete file bmhs_cm_shoes_M3.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file bmhs_cm_shoes_M3-(Shoes[M])-IDs 103200-103204.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hscmsh_M3.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom

Download:
Male Clothes Pack 2 Update 6/5/17: https://mega.nz/#!l10CAbgJ!LphE9ueDQS9j8qiYrlQdbMa2cZYEUWxf1jyYrtPWfAo
Gun Holster: https://mega.nz/#!w0NGgBpQ!aaxwew0-SxIqmBSFXBN3BkmMPPnPKFyl_gzKIS763kw

Edit: 6/5/17 Update use new shader which allow adjustment of 2 colors on most of the clothes in the pack. Download and reinstall, overwriting if asked.

Last edited:
MALE CLOTHES VARIATIONS - Pack 1+2+3 Updated 6/5/17

MALE CLOTHES VARIATIONS - Pack #3 Updated 6/5/17

Pack #3 of the Male Clothes Variations add a Jacket the previous the males clothes sets. There are 10 stand alone clothes all with the Jacket included.

hscm03.jpg

Installation:
Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory. Note that a new directory, Belgar17_Mods, will be created inside HoneySelect\abdata\Chara\ it it doesn't exist.
IDs used: Male Tops (Tops[M]) 102545-102554
Uninstall:
Delete file bmhs_cm_body_M4.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file bmhs_cm_body_M4-(Tops[M])-IDs 102545-102554.txt from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hscm_M4.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom
Download:
Male Clothes Pack 3 Update 6/5/17: https://mega.nz/#!058ylDST!8yo14sxfVs_ZcmWSJU4_NL9cbHN8WFvqxDuiNWgmXXc

Last edited:
All three packs of male clothes has been updated. Most of the clothes in the packs now use the new shader in the DLC so 2 colors can be changes in the clothing, allowing even more variety. Anyone which installed the oldest version just download the new files and reinstall, overwriting files is asked.

The clothes use the same ID numbers as before, but because they use 2 colors now you may need to adjust any character which was created with the previous version.

Great work! We need more mods like this somehow. Male characters are getting obsolete mod-wise... Thanks for this Belgar~!

I've noticed your newest versions, particularly the Long-Sleeve Tops and some of the Tank-Tops, have the black shadow glitch. I tried changing them with the method before via SB3UG, but it didn't fix it. Does this also have to do with the new 2-color shaders, perhaps?

I've noticed your newest versions, particularly the Long-Sleeve Tops and some of the Tank-Tops, have the black shadow glitch. I tried changing them with the method before via SB3UG, but it didn't fix it. Does this also have to do with the new 2-color shaders, perhaps?

I'm pretty sure on that it does. I've noted this glitch on costumes and items that allows 2-color and/or multiple-color options.

I'm pretty sure on that it does. I've noted this glitch on costumes and items that allows 2-color and/or multiple-color options.
Thankfully, Belgar showed me how to fix that. Here's the instructions on how to fix that, with all credit to Belgar:
Glad the fix works for the shadow glitches.

Now, the fix itself is very simple, it is only necessary to change the CustomReneder value in the material used with the clothing/accessory from the original value of 2450 to the new value 2600.

I did try other values and that was the lowest one that worked. For what I know CustomRender affect the order in which items are draw, with lowest values been draw first and higher values been draw later. I have no clue why this resolve the issue here, I was just lucky to find it.

Now, the only hard part is finding the correct material which goes with a particular item so you can change the right one. So using Silvia's as an example it would be something like this:

1. In Character Maker locate the item wanted; note name (Battle Robe) and category (Tops)
2. In directory \HoneySlect\Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Text\ search for name string (Battle Robe)
3. Result shows string is present in C:\Illusion\HoneySelect\Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Text\Items_Clothes.21.txt
4. Open this translation file and locate string to find the original japanese name; バトルローブ(色変え可能) = Battle Robe (Custom Color)
5. In directory \HoneySelect\abdata\list\characustom\; Files 00.unity3d to 14.unity3d are for pre-DLC clothing and accessories, Files 15.unity3d and after are post-DLC. So starting with 15.unity3d, open file in SB3UGS. Since we are searching for Tops category open cf_t_top_15 and search for "バトルローブ(色変え可能)"
6. If found note assest file (cf_top_15.unity3d) and animator (p_cf_top_robe01_00). If not found then close file and open next one (16.unity3d, etc.) and so on until found.
7. Once found go to directory \HoneySelect\abdata\chara\ and open the asset file (cf_top_15.unity3d) in SB3UGS. Locate the matching material file in directory \HoneySelect\abdata\; the file would start with mat_cha_ followed with the same number as the list file, so mat_cha_15.unity3d.
8.Open the material file in SB3UGS.
9. Select tap for the asset file (cf_top_15.unity3d) and select the animator (p_cf_robe01_00), double click to open in the workspace window.
10. Select the "Mesh" tap and inspect some of the meshes to make sure that you have the correct outfit.
11. Once satisfied that you have the right cloting/accessory, select the "Material" tap to show the materials used with the animator (cf_m_top_robe1).
12. Select the material to show its properties in the right hand panel. Search for the "CustomRender" value, and change it from the initial 2450 to new value 2600. Change value only if material use a PBRsp_3mask's shader.
13. If item use more than one material, select next one and change value again.
14. Once all materials are changed go to File/Save.unity3d to save the changes.

Keep in mind that game's updates and patches may change the material files, so if you start changing those always keep backup copies of the originals and the modified ones so you don't loose them.
If you're interested, I could just upload the mat files for you to save the trouble, lol. Up to you, though.

Btw, Belgar, I found out that the green shine actually has to do with the way Vignette functions with the Chromatic Aberration setting. If you're using ShortcutsHS, you can lower that all the way down to stop the effect, and thus, the green shine.

I guess it would be faster and smoother to just upload the fix, huh?
Oh, trust me, it would! It took me quite awhile to go through all those Material files to fix. It'll help the dl speed compressing them into .rar files, but it'll still take a little bit.

I was wondering how long it would take you to run into the shadow glitch with this mod after I remember that I used the new shader for it. It look like you have a particular affinity with it.:XD:

As you have seen the 2-color shader will show this issue in some degree anywhere is used. The good thing is that there is no need to wait for a fix now that you can correct it yourself.

Thanks for the information on the green shine. Good detective work. :dthumbup:

You should post the information in the general discussion forum and the mod support forum as well so more people know about it.

I was wondering how long it would take you to run into the shadow glitch with this mod after I remember that I used the new shader for it. It look like you have a particular affinity with it.:XD:

As you have seen the 2-color shader will show this issue in some degree anywhere is used. The good thing is that there is no need to wait for a fix now that you can correct it yourself.

Thanks for the information on the green shine. Good detective work. :dthumbup:

You should post the information in the general discussion forum and the mod support forum as well so more people know about it.
That's the thing, I tried fixing them via the method used, before, but the issue still persists.
Yeah, guess I'm cursed with the shadow glitch, lol.

I'll go ahead an post the info in the mod support thread, though I recall my posts typically being ignored, there.

*Update* - Argh, such a pain, but this fix does not seem to work for everything. Not only can I not fix it for the male clothing, but for some maid outfits by @@tosi@@MOD, as well. -_-
Yup, those incorporate the 2-colors, as well. So... we might have to pump the brakes on the "2600 fixes all" theory, unfortunately.

It should also be noted that all the ones I can't fix are not using the exact same shader used in the mat_cha_15+ files. (PBRsp_3mask -33133...)

Last edited:
That's the thing, I tried fixing them via the method used, before, but the issue still persists.
Yeah, guess I'm cursed with the shadow glitch, lol.

*Update* - Argh, such a pain, but this fix does not seem to work for everything. Not only can I not fix it for the male clothing, but for some maid outfits by @@tosi@@MOD, as well. -_-
Yup, those incorporate the 2-colors, as well. So... we might have to pump the brakes on the "2600 fixes all" theory, unfortunately.

It should also be noted that all the ones I can't fix are not using the exact same shader used in the mat_cha_15+ files. (PBRsp_3mask -33133...)

It was good while it lasted. Like usual you fix one thing and something else pop up. :baby:

Well, I took a look at the issue again this time using the male clothing and found some very interesting things. Since the explanation is a little long I put it in the spoiler below.
First, the issues indeed showed up for me too. If you check the mod file the original CustomRender value was 2000, so I changed this to 2600 and it didn't work. So I tried 2900 and that removed the shadows. So I when down on values to 2750, 2650 and even 2601 and all of them remove the shadows. So you can try that on your end to see if it also works for you.

The other interesting thing is the shader itself. As far as I know all the shaders with the same name regardless of the file were they are located are the same one. So PBRsp_3mask should be the same shader in any file, the number at the end is a internal reference which don't affect the shader. So I made a little experiment to see what would happen. I deleted the 2-color shader from the male clothing mod, and copy into the mod the 2-color shader from the mat_cha_15 file. Inside the mod file I couldn't see any difference. When I tried the mod with the 2000 original value the shadows would still showing. However when I changed the value to 2600 this time it resolved the issue!

There are two possible explanation for this. One is that there are actual different version of the same shader, with changes made by Illusion as the game progress. The second one that there are shaders parameters and properties that are not show by SB3UGS; I think I have read before about this issue, that there are settings that can only be changed using the Unity Console to work on them.

However the weird stuff don't end there. I'm working in a new male costume and I based it in a copy of this male clothing mod, so it is using the exact same shader and material. I tried this new male costume to see what would happen. It had the shadows with the original 2000 value but when using the 2600 value it worked fine when the original didn't!

I'm sure that given 10 more years we will know everything that we need about the game and resolve all those strange issues. The fact that by then no one will be using the game anymore is just a minor detail.:XD:
Let me know what you find out. And don't let the shadows get you!

I just tried 2750 on the maid tops from @@tosi@@... didn't fix them.
I tried 2900 on the maid tops... nope.
I tried 2650 on all the male clothing from you, and nope, didn't work.

Ugh.

I just tried 2750 on the maid tops from @@tosi@@... didn't fix them.
I tried 2900 on the maid tops... nope.
I tried 2650 on all the male clothing from you, and nope, didn't work.

Ugh.
This is getting really weird. So why the change works for me but not for you?

Lets try this. I made an alternate version of the male clothing pack 1 which use a copy of the PBRsp_3mask taken from the mat_cha_15 file. Please try that to see if it makes any difference.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!ZwFgRJSb!tDYhUvZHEzNuCAfwL80I3h4WAghDKpsn7ooZOXFIo08

You mentioned using Reshade. Right now I'm using version 3.06.165. Could you send me a copy of your preset so I can try that?

Next I will like to check those maid tops you trying. If you have a link to their location please send it to me.

Above all else, remember that your girls love you no matter what, shadows and all!

This is getting really weird. So why the change works for me but not for you?

Lets try this. I made an alternate version of the male clothing pack 1 which use a copy of the PBRsp_3mask taken from the mat_cha_15 file. Please try that to see if it makes any difference.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!ZwFgRJSb!tDYhUvZHEzNuCAfwL80I3h4WAghDKpsn7ooZOXFIo08

You mentioned using Reshade. Right now I'm using version 3.06.165. Could you send me a copy of your preset so I can try that?

Next I will like to check those maid tops you trying. If you have a link to their location please send it to me.

Above all else, remember that your girls love you no matter what, shadows and all!
Yes, it's pretty weird, indeed.

Welp, I don't know why, but that seemed to do the trick! Now the only files from your male clothing pack that still have the shadow glitch are the Gray Slacks+Tank Top (2C) and down. I'm guessing those are from the other two packs?
I really don't know if ReShade would be responsible for anything, but you're more than welcome to try! I use ReShade 3.0.7, and here's my main preset:
Code:
KeyBilateralBlur=0,0,0,0
KeyBloomAndLensFlares=0,0,0,0
KeyAdaptiveSharpen=0,0,0,0
KeyDeband=0,0,0,0
KeyGP65CJ042DOF=0,0,0,0
KeyClarity=0,0,0,0
KeyDaltonize=0,0,0,0
KeyLumaSharpen=0,0,0,0
KeyAmbientLight=0,0,0,0
KeyCartoon=0,0,0,0
KeyTonemap=0,0,0,0
KeyBorder=0,0,0,0
KeyTechnicolor2=0,0,0,0
KeySMAA=0,0,0,0
KeyColorMatrix=0,0,0,0
KeyMagicBloom=0,0,0,0
KeyYACA=0,0,0,0
KeyColourfulness=0,0,0,0
KeyAdvancedCRT=0,0,0,0
KeyCurves=0,0,0,0
KeyRingDOF=0,0,0,0
KeyMagicDOF=0,0,0,0
KeyFilmGrain2=0,0,0,0
KeyMXAO=0,0,0,0
KeyFilmGrain=0,0,0,0
KeyMatsoDOF=0,0,0,0
KeyMartyMcFlyDOF=0,0,0,0
KeyDPX=0,0,0,0
KeyEmphasize=0,0,0,0
KeyFilmicPass=0,0,0,0
KeyFXAA=0,0,0,0
KeyVibrance=0,0,0,0
KeyGaussianBlur=0,0,0,0
KeyHDR=0,0,0,0
KeyGoldenRatio=0,0,0,0
KeyLevels=0,0,0,0
KeyHighPassSharp=0,0,0,0
KeyLiftGammaGain=0,0,0,0
KeyLightDoF_AutoFocus=0,0,0,0
KeyLightDoF_Far=0,0,0,0
KeyTechnicolor=0,0,0,0
KeyLightDoF_Near=0,0,0,0
KeyReflectiveBumpmapping=0,0,0,0
KeyMonochrome=0,0,0,0
KeyOutline=0,0,0,0
KeyTiltShift=0,0,0,0
KeyTint=0,0,0,0
KeyVignette=86,0,0,1
KeyDeband2=0,0,0,0
Techniques=Clarity,AdaptiveSharpen,SMAA
KeyHQ4X=0,0,0,0
KeyLUT=0,0,0,0
KeySurfaceBlur=0,0,0,0
KeyMode2=0,0,0,0
KeyMotionBlur=0,0,0,0
KeyKNearestNeighbors=0,0,0,0
KeyNonLocalMeans=0,0,0,0
KeyMode1=0,0,0,0
KeyMode3=0,0,0,0
KeyAdaptiveFog=0,0,0,0
KeyDepthHaze=0,0,0,0
KeyDisplayDepth=0,0,0,0
TechniqueSorting=Clarity,AdaptiveSharpen,SMAA,Curves,AmbientLight,BloomAndLensFlares,HighPassSharp,Colourfulness,Deband,KNearestNeighbors,NonLocalMeans,DPX,FilmicPass,FXAA,HDR,Levels,LiftGammaGain,LumaSharpen,Technicolor,Vibrance,Vignette

[Clarity.fx]
ClarityBlendMode=2.000000
ClarityRadius=1.000000
ClarityOffset=2.000000
ClarityDarkIntensity=0.700000
ClarityBlendIfDark=30.000000
ClarityBlendIfLight=115.000000
ClarityStrength=0.600000
ClarityViewBlendIfMask=0.000000
ClarityLightIntensity=0.700000
ClarityViewMask=0.000000

[Border.fx]
border_width=0.000000,30.000000
border_ratio=1.777800
border_color=0.700000,0.000000,0.000000

[BilateralBlur.fx]
BilateralBlurRadius=1.000000
BilateralBlurOffset=1.000000
BilateralBlurStrength=1.000000
BilateralBlurEdge=0.500000

[HQ4X.fx]
k=-1.100000
s=1.500000
mx=1.000000
max_w=0.750000
lum_add=0.330000
min_w=0.030000

[AdaptiveSharpen.fx]
D_compr_low=0.253000
L_compr_low=0.169000
curve_height=0.670000
curveslope=0.400000
D_overshoot=0.009000
L_overshoot=0.003000
D_compr_high=0.504000
L_compr_high=0.337000
max_scale_lim=0.100000
pm_p=0.750000
scale_lim=0.100000
scale_cs=0.056000

[AmbientLight.fx]
alAdaptBaseMult=1.160000
alDebug=0.000000
AL_DirtTex=0.000000
alInt=4.800000
alThreshold=25.000002
AL_Adaptation=-1.000000
AL_Dirt=-1.000000
alAdapt=1.520000
alLensThresh=0.800000
alAdaptBaseBlackLvL=2.000000
AL_Vibrance=0.000000
AL_Adaptive=0.000000
alDirtInt=1.000000
alLensInt=5.000000
alDirtOVInt=0.300000
AL_Lens=-1.000000

[CRT.fx]
Resolution=1.150000
Curvature=0.000000
Gamma=2.400000
Brightness=0.900000
MonitorGamma=2.200000
ScanlineIntensity=2.000000
CornerSize=0.010000
ScanlineGaussian=1.000000
CurvatureRadius=1.500000
ViewerDistance=2.000000
Angle=0.000000,0.000000
Overscan=1.010000
Oversample=1.000000

[Bloom.fx]
bGodrayEnable=0.000000
iBloomMixmode=2.000000
fBloomSaturation=0.800000
bAnamFlareEnable=0.000000
fBloomThreshold=0.955000
fLensdirtSaturation=2.000000
fBloomAmount=3.800000
fLensdirtIntensity=1.220000
fBloomTint=0.700000,0.800000,1.000000
fFlareLuminance=0.090000
bLensdirtEnable=-1.000000
iLensdirtMixmode=1.000000
bLenzEnable=0.000000
fLensdirtTint=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000
fAnamFlareThreshold=0.900000
fAnamFlareWideness=2.400000
fAnamFlareAmount=14.500000
fAnamFlareCurve=1.200000
fAnamFlareColor=0.012000,0.313000,0.588000
fLenzIntensity=1.712000
fLenzThreshold=0.892000
bChapFlareEnable=0.000000
fChapFlareTreshold=0.981000
iChapFlareCount=15.000000
fChapFlareDispersal=0.250000
fFlareIntensity=2.072000
fChapFlareSize=0.542000
fChapFlareCA=0.000000,0.010000,0.020000
fChapFlareIntensity=77.150002
fGodrayDecay=1.000000
fGodrayExposure=0.996000
fGodrayWeight=1.151000
fGodrayDensity=1.568000
fGodrayThreshold=0.980000
iGodraySamples=128.000000
fFlareBlur=2000.800049
fFlareTint=0.137000,0.216000,1.000000

[ColorMatrix.fx]
ColorMatrix_Red=0.817000,0.183000,0.000000
ColorMatrix_Green=0.333000,0.667000,0.000000
ColorMatrix_Blue=0.000000,0.125000,0.875000
Strength=1.000000

[Cartoon.fx]
Power=1.500000
EdgeSlope=1.500000

[Sepia.fx]
Tint=0.550000,0.430000,0.420000
Strength=0.580000

[CA.fx]
ImageChromaHues=25.000000
ImageChromaCurve=1.000000
ImageChromaAmount=100.000000

[Colourfulness.fx]
lim_luma=0.700000
colourfulness=0.150000

[SurfaceBlur.fx]
BlurRadius=1.000000
BlurOffset=1.000000
BlurEdge=0.500000
BlurStrength=1.000000

[Curves.fx]
Mode=0.000000
Formula=5.000000
Contrast=0.190000

[DOF.fx]
DOF_FARBLURCURVE=2.000000
fADOF_ShapeCurvatureAmount=0.300000
DOF_AUTOFOCUS=1.000000
DOF_MOUSEDRIVEN_AF=0.000000
fGPDOFChromaAmount=0.150000
DOF_INFINITEFOCUS=1.000000
fGPDOFBiasCurve=2.000000
DOF_FOCUSPOINT=0.500000,0.500000
bADOF_ShapeApertureEnable=0.000000
DOF_FOCUSSAMPLES=6.000000
DOF_MANUALFOCUSDEPTH=0.020000
DOF_NEARBLURCURVE=1.600000
fGPDOFBrightnessMultiplier=2.000000
bGPDOFPolygonalBokeh=1.000000
fRingDOFFringe=0.500000
DOF_FOCUSRADIUS=0.050000
DOF_BLURRADIUS=15.000000
fADOF_BokehCurve=4.000000
iRingDOFSamples=6.000000
iRingDOFRings=4.000000
fGPDOFBrightnessThreshold=0.500000
fRingDOFThreshold=0.700000
bADOF_ShapeCurvatureEnable=0.000000
fRingDOFGain=27.000000
fRingDOFBias=0.000000
bADOF_ImageChromaEnable=0.000000
iMagicDOFBlurQuality=8.000000
fMagicDOFColorCurve=4.000000
iGPDOFQuality=6.000000
fADOF_ShapeChromaAmount=0.125000
fADOF_ShapeRotation=0.000000
iGPDOFPolygonCount=5.000000
fGPDOFBias=10.000000
fADOF_SmootheningAmount=1.000000
bMatsoDOFChromaEnable=1.000000
fMatsoDOFChromaPow=1.400000
fMatsoDOFBokehCurve=8.000000
iADOF_ShapeQuality=17.000000
iMatsoDOFBokehQuality=2.000000
fMatsoDOFBokehAngle=0.000000
bADOF_RotAnimationEnable=0.000000
fADOF_RotAnimationSpeed=2.000000
fADOF_ShapeWeightAmount=1.000000
fADOF_ShapeApertureAmount=0.010000
bADOF_ShapeAnamorphEnable=0.000000
fADOF_ShapeAnamorphRatio=0.200000
bADOF_ShapeDistortEnable=0.000000
bADOF_ShapeChromaEnable=0.000000
fADOF_ShapeWeightCurve=4.000000
fADOF_ShapeDistortAmount=0.200000
bADOF_ShapeDiffusionEnable=0.000000
fADOF_ShapeDiffusionAmount=0.100000
bADOF_ShapeWeightEnable=0.000000
iADOF_ImageChromaHues=5.000000
iADOF_ShapeChromaMode=3.000000
fADOF_ImageChromaCurve=1.000000
fADOF_ImageChromaAmount=3.000000

[Emphasize.fx]
ManualFocusDepth=0.026000
FocusRangeDepth=0.010000
EffectFactor=0.900000
BlendColor=0.000000,0.000000,0.000000
FocusEdgeDepth=0.050000
BlendFactor=0.000000

[FilmGrain.fx]
Intensity=0.033000
Variance=0.666667
Mean=0.500000
SignalToNoiseRatio=2.000000

[FilmicPass.fx]
Linearization=0.500000
Strength=0.850000
Contrast=1.000000
Fade=0.400000
Bleach=0.000000
Saturation=-0.150000
GreenCurve=1.000000
RedCurve=1.000000
BlueCurve=1.000000
BaseCurve=1.500000
BaseGamma=1.000000
EffectGamma=0.650000
EffectGammaR=1.000000
EffectGammaG=1.000000
EffectGammaB=1.000000
LumCoeff=0.212656,0.715158,0.072186

[FXAA.fx]
Subpix=0.820000
EdgeThreshold=0.000000
EdgeThresholdMin=0.005000

[GaussianBlur.fx]
GaussianBlurRadius=1.000000
GaussianBlurOffset=1.000000
GaussianBlurStrength=0.300000

[MagicBloom.fx]
f2Adapt_Clip=0.000000,1.000000
fBloom_Intensity=1.000000
fBloom_Threshold=2.000000
fDirt_Intensity=0.000000
fExposure=0.500000
fAdapt_Sensitivity=1.000000
fAdapt_Speed=0.100000
iDebug=0.000000
iAdapt_Precision=1076677888.000000

[FineSharp.fx]
cstr=0.900000
sstr=2.000000
pstr=1.272000
xstr=0.190000
lstr=1.490000
xrep=0.250000

[SMAA.fx]
EdgeDetectionType=0.000000
EdgeDetectionThreshold=0.001000
MaxSearchSteps=98.000000
MaxSearchStepsDiagonal=16.000000
CornerRounding=20.000000
DebugOutput=0.000000

[GoldenRatio.fx]
ResizeMode=1.000000
Opacity=0.300000

[HighPassSharpen.fx]
HighPassSharpRadius=1.000000
HighPassViewBlendIfMask=0.000000
HighPassSharpOffset=1.000000
HighPassBlendMode=4.000000
HighPassBlendIfLight=255.000000
HighPassBlendIfDark=0.000000
HighPassLightIntensity=1.000000
HighPassDarkIntensity=1.000000
HighPassSharpStrength=0.400000
HighPassViewSharpMask=0.000000

[LUT.fx]
fLUT_AmountChroma=1.000000
fLUT_AmountLuma=1.000000

[Levels.fx]
BlackPoint=13.000000
WhitePoint=233.000000
HighlightClipping=0.000000

[TiltShift.fx]
BlurMultiplier=10.000000
Line=0.000000
Axis=0.000000
Offset=0.000000
BlurCurve=1.000000

[LiftGammaGain.fx]
RGB_Lift=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000
RGB_Gamma=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000
RGB_Gain=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000

[MXAO.fx]
fMXAOAmbientOcclusionAmount=2.000000
bMXAOIndirectLightingEnable=0.000000
fMXAONormalBias=0.800000
fMXAOIndirectLightingAmount=4.000000
iMXAOSampleCount=32.000000
fMXAOIndirectLightingSaturation=1.000000
fMXAOSampleRadius=2.500000
bMXAOSmartSamplingEnable=1.000000
fMXAOSampleRandomization=1.000000
bMXAODebugViewEnable=0.000000
bMXAOBackfaceCheckEnable=1.000000
fMXAOBlurSharpness=1.000000
fMXAOBlurSteps=3.000000

[LightDoF.fx]
fLightDoF_Width=5.000000
f2LightDoF_CA=0.000000,1.000000
f2Bokeh_AutoFocusCenter=0.500000,0.500000
fLightDoF_Amount=10.000000
bLightDoF_UseCA=0.000000
bLightDoF_AutoFocus=1.000000
fLightDoF_ManualFocus=0.000000
bLightDoF_UseMouseFocus=0.000000
fLightDoF_AutoFocusSpeed=0.100000

[LumaSharpen.fx]
pattern=2.000000
sharp_strength=0.999000
sharp_clamp=0.045000
offset_bias=0.960000
show_sharpen=0.000000

[Monochrome.fx]
Coefficients=0.210000,0.720000,0.070000
ColorSaturation=0.000000

[Outline.fx]
BackgroundColor=0.000000,0.000000,0.000000
OutlineColor=0.000000,0.000000,0.000000
EdgeDetectionMode=1.000000
CustomBackground=0.000000
OutlineOpacity=1.000000
EdgeDetectionAccuracy=1.000000
EdgeSlope=1.000000

[RBM.fx]
iRBM_SampleCount=32.000000
fRBM_LowerThreshold=0.100000
fRBM_BlurWidthPixels=100.000000
fRBM_ColorMask_Orange=1.000000
fRBM_ReliefHeight=0.300000
fRBM_FresnelMult=0.500000
fRBM_FresnelReflectance=0.300000
fRBM_UpperThreshold=0.200000
fRBM_ColorMask_Red=1.000000
fRBM_ColorMask_Yellow=1.000000
fRBM_ColorMask_Green=1.000000
fRBM_ColorMask_Cyan=1.000000
fRBM_ColorMask_Blue=1.000000
fRBM_ColorMask_Magenta=1.000000

[Technicolor2.fx]
Saturation=1.000000
ColorStrength=0.200000,0.200000,0.200000
Brightness=1.000000
Strength=1.000000

[Technicolor.fx]
Power=4.000000
RGBNegativeAmount=0.880000,0.880000,0.880000
Strength=0.400000

[Tonemap.fx]
Defog=0.000000
Bleach=0.000000
Gamma=1.000000
Exposure=0.000000
Saturation=0.000000
FogColor=0.000000,0.000000,1.000000

[Vibrance.fx]
Vibrance=0.150000
VibranceRGBBalance=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000

[DPX.fx]
Strength=0.100000
RGB_Curve=8.000000,8.000000,8.000000
RGB_C=0.360000,0.360000,0.340000
Contrast=0.090000
Saturation=3.000000
Colorfulness=2.500000

[Vignette.fx]
Type=1.000000
Center=0.500000,0.500000
Ratio=0.235000
Radius=1.840000
Amount=-2.000000
Slope=4.000000

[Deband2.fx]
Threshold=0.012000
Range=36.000000
Iterations=1.000000
Grain=0.005000

[Daltonize.fx]
Type=0.000000

[Deband.fx]
Threshold=0.012000
Range=29.980001
Iterations=1.000000
Grain=0.005000

[HDR.fx]
HDRPower=1.180000
radius1=0.795000
radius2=0.840000

[MotionBlur.fx]
mbRecall=0.400000
mbSoftness=1.000000

[Denoise.fx]
LerpCoefficeint=0.800000
NoiseLevel=0.150000
WeightThreshold=0.030000
CounterThreshold=0.050000
GaussianSigma=50.000000

[FilmGrain2.fx]
grainamount=0.050000
coloramount=0.600000
lumamount=1.000000
grainsize=1.600000

[AdaptiveFog.fx]
FogCurve=1.500000
FogColor=0.900000,0.900000,0.900000
MaxFogFactor=0.800000
BloomPower=10.000000
FogStart=0.050000
BloomThreshold=10.250000
BloomWidth=0.200000

[DepthHaze.fx]
FogStart=0.200000
EffectStrength=0.900000
FogColor=0.800000,0.800000,0.800000
FogFactor=0.200000
As for the maid tops... crap, the Pastebin is a mess, now, but it came from this pack:

[Futalog] Club_Activity_Series_Party_v5.0

The unity files with the maid tops are all labeled @@seihuku@@.unity3d.

Thanks, that is comforting to know, lol.

Yes, it's pretty weird, indeed.

Welp, I don't know why, but that seemed to do the trick! Now the only files from your male clothing pack that still have the shadow glitch are the Gray Slacks+Tank Top (2C) and down. I'm guessing those are from the other two packs?
I really don't know if ReShade would be responsible for anything, but you're more than welcome to try! I use ReShade 3.0.7, and here's my main preset:

As for the maid tops... crap, the Pastebin is a mess, now, but it came from this pack:

[Futalog] Club_Activity_Series_Party_v5.0

The unity files with the maid tops are all labeled @@seihuku@@.unity3d.

Thanks, that is comforting to know, lol.
I'm glad that worked. Now let see if the good luck continue. Here are the links for there remaining clothes, Pack #2 and #3, changed in the same way. So check those and see if they also work.
Pack #2: https://mega.nz/#!4okA3ByT!4POZoGxvotnqE12bftDWMdX4rHEIi2X_sQCO1qXgWjc
Pack #3: https://mega.nz/#!Qp9iiKzQ!KytZmF4DhXizMo0ZpX10hRLnHY827IyDQB3ug22upq0

Thanks for the reshade preset. Although I don't thing it is the cause of the problem either I just want to be sure, so trying it wouldn't hurt.

As far as the maid tops go, I got those and tried them, with some interesting results. When I first tried the 2 color maid top without making any changes, I didn't got any shadows glitches at all. I was very surprised and puzzled by that. So as an experiment I inserted in the studio scene a 2nd character with the same maid top, and I started seeing the shadows. The more character using this shader I put in the scene the worst the shadows became.

My theory is that the 2-color shader copies of each cloth or item that is in a scene interfere with one another, causing the shadow glitches. I also noticed that if I turn off "self-shadows" in the control the issue disappear completely. Although neither of those observation really help finding a real solution to the problem, it still the more you know the better.

After that I changed the CustomRender value on the maid top to 2600. Once I did that the shadows disappeared for good (for me), even when having multiples copies of the same top in the scene. I know that you already tried that and didn't work for you, so I altered the maid file the same way I did the male clothes to see if that works. Here is the copy for you to try:
Maid Top: https://mega.nz/#!NlcDABQI!Sg7bmrblebXMW6ohBJK74cOuOHLxG0rd8d-t5UTJIdU

If the changes in those files works (fingers crossed) I will get you the instructions on how to do it yourself, so you can used it any time you find the problem in the future. Like changing the CustomRender the procedure is easy, just a little tedious because you have to check every material inside the file.

Good luck, and let me know how it goes!

Thankfully, it seems that you've got all the male clothing working, nice job! Yup, as far as I can tell, they all work, now.

As for the maid top... did you only fix one outfit? I think this is fixed, and I'm guessing you only did one, because all the other outfits have the issue. (And unfortunately, I just now realized that ALL the outfits from that pack, and possibly others from the same creator that uses 2-colors, have the issue... urgh, that'll mean more work. -_-

I mentioned that self-shadows played a major factor into the issue when we originally ran into it, months ago, so that's no surprise.

Anyway, I'm guessing you fixed just this one maid-top:

Thankfully, it seems that you've got all the male clothing working, nice job! Yup, as far as I can tell, they all work, now.

As for the maid top... did you only fix one outfit? I think this is fixed, and I'm guessing you only did one, because all the other outfits have the issue. (And unfortunately, I just now realized that ALL the outfits from that pack, and possibly others from the same creator that uses 2-colors, have the issue... urgh, that'll mean more work. -_-

I mentioned that self-shadows played a major factor into the issue when we originally ran into it, months ago, so that's no surprise.

Well I'm that everything seems to work like expected. I was running out of ideas. If you mentioned the connection with the self shadows before I apologize because I didn't remember it.

Like you noted the only outfit beside my males clothing that I changed was that one maid top. It was the one you were talking about so it was the only one I used for testing.

The good news is that now you have a way to fix your shadow problem. The bad news is that you will have to implement it in every file that use the 2-color shader, and I expect that a lot of mods are going to use it from now on.

Here are the instructions on how to do it yourself that I promised: https://mega.nz/#!N483WZzY!U_Zpc58PloZQ1SUrBSa7D6P9FemyuHWfDLKF95-Y4KU

Like the procedure before it may seems complicated at first but once you start it will become easy, just a little tedious because of all the materials you will have to check. If need any clarification or any other help let me know.

Just a little warning. Beside the PBRsp_3mask shader that we have been working with, there are two others that are similar in name, PBRsp_3mask_alpha and BPRsp_3mask_UV. When you start deleting and replacing shaders in files be sure that you get the right one. And always keep backups save.

Gook luck and have fun!

Welp, I went through ALL the files from that particular mod-pack, used your method, and it seems to have done the trick! :)

There is one particular maid outfit that seems to have some kind of minor underboob shadow glitch, but I'm going to look into that before I say that it's an actual issue. (I only checked in the character creator)

I owe you the most sincere thanks, Belgar. You've been patient, extraordinarily helpful, and your latest tutorial was so easy to follow, I got the hang of things very quickly.
So, HUGE thanks to ya for everything you've done, and I feel great that we (well, 99% you, lol) tackled this damn issue and succeeded!

:akazukin_thanks:

P.S.: Many of those files I fixed had a CustomRender value of -1, but still used that particular shader. I changed them to 2600, anyway, so I wonder if that would be a big deal?

P.S.S.: Oh, forgot to mention that I successfully fixed the newest DLC, too, though that was just a simple matter of changing the appropriate shaders to 2600.

P.S.S.S.: Just checked, and that underboob shadow glitch doesn't show up in NEO, so all is well! ^_^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread